Beneath The Crescent Moon

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

B O O K T H R E E
I N T H E
M O O N T R I L O G Y

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

B L U R B

☆ ~ ☆

"Wait!"

The beast hesitated, but didn't turn to face me.

Suddenly nervous, I licked my dry lips and asked softly, "What's your name?"

He didn't answer right away, merely stood there in my balcony, staring into the bright light that the crescent moon hanging above in the night sky emanated.

But when he finally did, I couldn't stop the shiver of something completely foreign as it surged throughout my system.

"Lucifer."

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

Lena hates her new home, her new life, and the new town she moved in to. Because in the near isolated streets of Lycan Town, even though most of the children are sweet, majority of the townspeople label her a witch for her unusual skin colour and queer black eyes.

To top it off, the residents also blame her for luring a red-eyed beast that suddenly popped out of nowhere upon her arrival. A beast that roams the streets at night and watches quietly in the dark, as if waiting for something to snap. And although fear chills the bones of every person in the village, Lena is hardly stunned to witness the small town's infamous beast lurking in her backyard in the middle of the night, especially after a series of injured men were reported in its wake since the beginning of that month.

But what shocks her instead is that after two peculiar encounters with the darkly handsome but dangerously scarred beast, Lena realises that he's not the only supernatural creature ready to use her to overcome their mutual enemy. The King of the Shadows.

☆~☆~☆

A/N: Hola my fellow knights! Finally, the final book in the Moon Trilogy is up! This book, however, is more of dark fantasy than the others, and although this can be read as a stand-alone, I advise that you at least read the second book in the series to fully understand this one because they are closely linked. Or even the first book to not miss any single detail.

Anyhow, thanks for giving this book a chance, I appreciate your support immensely!

☆~☆~☆

Another yet incredible banner by astoundedstars. Seriously, her works are amazing.

 Seriously, her works are amazing

☆~☆~☆

Do not duplicate under any means. Copyright © 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED