Nightly Stroll Where He Tickled the Pear

"Ew." I said. Scarlet and I had sadly walked into Sirius having a snog session with a hufflepuff, it was a disturbing sight. I thought Hufflepuffs were loyal and sweet? This is just wrong.

                   Sirius heard me and turned around, smirking. I wiped all emotion off my face, even though I didn't have that much there anyway. I walked straight past them the portrait hole, Scarlet on my heel, but stopped to wave real fast. Sirius' smirk faltered. What, he thought I'd burst into tears or something? I'm not stupid, I knew he was a man-whore and this is no way to get a girl.

                  The second we stepped into the portrait hole, James came out of nowhere, and I mean nowhere as in I have no idea where he came from, and started asking queestions. "Where have you guys been? Did you get in trouble in-"

                "Damn it James! We're fine!" Scarlet finally yelled.

                "Oh," He smiled sheepishly, "The marauders and I were worried."

                "Apparently not Sirius." I scoffed.

                James looked confused, "What do you mean? He was the one who searched through all your classes!"

                I rolled my eyes, smiling, "Come on James!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him outside the portrait hole. When we got there he looked around confused,

               "I don't see an-" He stopped when he noticed them.

              "Um....." He said. I laughed, shouldn't he be used to Sirius doing this by now? Atleast, thats what I've heard from other students.

              I walked back into the common room, up the stairs, and into my room. I grabbed my ipod and walked back down the stairs (A/N pretend muggle electronics worked back then okay?) to find Lily and James arguing on the couch about something. I put my earphones in and got to the last step, I hopped down and noticed the Lily and James stopped talking when I entered the room.

              I took one of my earphones off, "Um..... What's up guys?" I asked them.

              "Nothing!" Lily said, a little too quickly. I raised an eyebrow but let it go. I wasn't really one to pry in my friend's business. I put my left earphone back in, plopped onto the armchair. I sat there listening to blessthefall, until someone started poking my arm. What the heck?

             "Yes Lily?" I said when I looked up and paused my music.

             "Where were you today?" She asked calmly.

             "I only went to the first class." I said, but regretted my words after a second.

             "YOU SKIPPED CLASSES? On the first day too! What will Dumbledore think-"

             "I assume he'd be fine with it..... Considering he's the one who gave Scarlet and I the day off." I replied smoothly.

             She grinned sheepishly, "Oh.... So, why did you get the day off?" Lily asked.

             "Yeah I was wondering that too." James spoke up. Wow, I honestly forgot he was there....

             "Oh er.... I.... uh...." Damn, I didn't think this through. Luckily, Scarlet and Remus walked into the common room at that moment, laughing about something I have no idea about.

             I sighed in relief, barely audibly. Sadly, Lily must have heard me, because she raised an eyebrow at me as if say, 'We will be continuing this later.' Damn. I looked back over at the two people who just walked in and smiled, "And where were you two?" I asked waggling my eyebrows and smirking. Remus turned slightly pink but Scarlet kept her stance.

            "Oh you know, just raising baby pandas until they can go live in the wild by themselves again..." Scarlet replied sarcastically, while checking out her nails.

            "Is that code for something I should now about little sis?"

            "No, plus I'm sooooo older than you!" She replied.

            You see, our parents never told us who was older because they thought we would fight about it, so we always assume we we're the oldest but who cares really?

            "Sure you are.... Anyways, I'm going to go for a nightly walk! Who wants to come?"

            Scarlet and James shot their hands up while Lily shook her head, "You guys can't, curfew started a few minutes ago."

            "Really? Wow, I missed dinner! I guess we will have to walk to the kitchen during our stroll." I said.

            "Didn't you heard what I just said Daw-."

            "Then we can go to the lake and stuff while-"

            "Fine! I'm going, but only to keep you guys in line!" She finally said sternly.

            I smirked, "Great! Let's go!" I run and grab Scarlet's hand, racing out of the common room and into the hallway.

           "This is so much fun. Going against the rules and stuff." I say, as Scarlet and I skip down the hall.

           "Quiet Dawn!" Lily whispers.

          "Kitchen's this way guys!" James led us to a portrait... Of fruit?

          "Uh..." I say. James walks up to the portrait and... tickles the pear. This all seems a little strange to be honest.

          The picture swings open and we walk into the room. House elves are EVERYWHERE in a little kitchen!

          "What can we do for the miss?" A house elf asks me.

          I smile and respond, "A bowl of beef Top Ramen and some soda?"

          "Right away miss!" He said and walks away.

          When we got back we ate then walked back to the common room. I crashed on the couch next to James after Lily and Scarlet walked upstairs.

          The end to a great day. Atleast I can act like a normal teenager for a little bit longer......

          *Hey you guys! Isabel here, just wanted to say, THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR THIS HORRID THING. Although, if you think differently....

COMMENT, RATE, FAN! And all that Jazz, if you do, I'll give you a virtual hug!(: Bye!*