Chapter Four: Unexpected guests

Hey guys! Sorry for taking a little break off of this story. I just went to Ohio and finally got back. I think that when I start going to school again I'll be more eager to update this (just so I have a reason to get a break from my work-outs  and homework). Thanks for sticking through even though I rarely update. I did log into this account on my phone so maybe that will also help (Even though I can't add tags.)

..... Haha yeah that was from a while ago... Seriously its been about at least six to seven months since I have even continued this story. Don't worry, because now that I have my new computer things will be coming out more often now. Anyways without any other interruptions I will continue this story (FINALLY!).

"I see. So he just so happened to go out and do this without any motives what so ever?" Headmaster pushed his glasses up his nose, thinking of the events that occurred.

"Yes. I recommend that we disperse him from the academy immediately." Ichijo told Cross.

"Wait a moment Ichijou", Kaname rose his hand to hold off the idea. "I don't think that will be necessary."

"But Kaname, you even told that to him. I thought that is what you wanted to do and I just thought th-"

"I told him that to scare him. It was probably just a little slip up. He might of became a little thirsty, but then again who knows for certain what he would do." Kaname glared at Ichijo.

"Oh...Right." Ichijo's voice sounded discouraged.

"Have the girls been brought back to their dorms?" Headmaster's eyes were stern and serious.

"Yes I had them cared for and they won't remember what happened, and even if they did the memory would be to hazy. It would be like a dream to them." Kaname reassured the Headmaster.

"Nothing less from the great Kaname." Headmaster Cross turned his chair away. "If you want to punish him go a head, but you know that I'm not in charge if he stays or not. I do however have a hypothesis that the reason he lashed out like this is because of that girl."

"Headmaster, you don't mean-" Ichijo blurted out.

The headmaster chuckled to himself quietly, "Yes I do. That new girl may cause trouble for us if she ever finds out who she really is. I want you to put a stop to that Kaname."

"Yes headmaster" Kaname bowed and left with Ichijou on his tail.

Silence filled the air as they walked back to the night dorms; the morning was catching up to them and it had been a long night.

*** *** ***

Eiko yawned as she rose from her bed. She was alone in her dorm because she was new and there was a few extra rooms from the small class that attended the academy. Only a selected few were allowed to go to this magnificent school. 

She slowly walked to class with her feet plodding the entire way there. When she finally got there she was so tired that she laid her head down for a few minutes. Suddenly a familiar voice was heard and Eiko picked up her heavy eyelids to see who it was. In front of her was Yuki and Yori. Eiko smiled and greeted them with a sluggish hello.

"You look as tired as Yuki." Yori said giggling.

"Really? I thought I was masking it pretty well." Yuki said, her cheeks pink and her hand rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"Don't worry Yuki. I'm sure that a good day in class will wake you up!" Yori said in glee.

"Aww Yori! You know that class is tough for me!" Yuki sat down next to Eiko and Yori next to Yuki.