Chapter Three: Misunderstandings

Eiko stood there without moving a muscle. She was too frightened to even blink. Her inner child constantly was telling her to escape out of the vampires grasp. The high-pitched voice kept repeating in her head, "Scared...run away...from"

"Aido." She said blankly starring at his chest, her eyes trying to avoid his burning gaze.

Aido backed up and sighed to himself, "I said your name, not mine. Jeez you're no fun. If you were going to get so scared then I wouldn't haven't have even approached you...I just thought that you were more macho than that."

Out of the blue Eiko snapped out of her own fear and glared at Aido. "Scared?" She giggled a little bit, "I think you have underestimated me. You see I know why you can't hurt me. One, Kaname. Two, I would beat your ass before you could even get a hand on me."

"Really? Explain how I pinned you to a tree so easily." He raised his eyebrows.

"Only because you caught me off guard! And plus who wouldn't be creeped out by you!?" Eiko pretended to shudder.

"For your information I am loved by almost every single girl here!" Aido started becoming enraged and clenched his fists.

"Almost." Eiko crossed her arms in a snarky manner.

"Why you...you...SHORTY!" Aido yelled in his frustration.

"DUMB BLOND!"

"SCAREDY CAT!"

"HEARTLESS-FLIRT!"

"uh...HUMAN!"

"VAMPIRE!"

"What are you two doing?" Takuma asked the pair rambling at each other.

"Don't look at me! Aido was being an idiot! I was just doing my job." Eiko said innocently.

"Hanabusa, what are you doing away from class?" Takuma looked at Aido.

"Nothing. I'm going back to class. I can't stand another minute with this girl!" Aido started to walk back to class.

"Sorry for him. I think something has been bothering him for a while now, but I have no clue what it is. What's your name?" Takuma asked Eiko.

"Oh. I'm Eiko, and I guess it's okay."

"Wait you tell him your name!!!!?" Aido, overhearing the conversation, turned around stomped his foot in frustration.

"He wasn't a jerk about it! Grabbin' my wrist and all that! You should think about what your doing you dumb flirt!!" Eiko yelled right back to his face, and with that Aido stormed off.

Takuma looked worriedly at EIko. "What did he do?"

"Oh just some stupid things. I handled it though. At least I think. Anyways I better get back to checking the grounds. See ya around." Eiko waved to Takuma and walked to check the rest of the area for wandering Day class students.

***

It was around midnight and Eiko had caught up with Yuki and Zero. They had found a few of the Day class girls trying to get a few pictures of the Night class while they were in the learning facitllys, but Zero managed to scare them off to their dorms.

"Damn. Those girls are so annoying." Zero sighed.

"Zero." Yuki tried to reassure Zero. Meanwhile Eiko continued looking around.

"Um...Yuki?" Eiko looked at Yuki; her eyes passing Zero's.

"What's wrong Eiko?" Yuki asked Eiko, worried that something was wrong.

"Nothing...it's just that I need to talk to you in private." Eiko gaze at the grass beneath her brown shoes that matched Yuki's.

"Of course...Zero do you mind?" Yuki turned towards Zero noticing that he was already leaving.

"Can I ask you something, Yuki?"

"Sure, anything."

"Can we be friends?" Eiko glanced at Yuki, then immediately looked back down.

"I thought we were already friends!" Yuki smiled and giggled, "what made you think that we weren't?"

"People tend to not like me... Sometimes I guess I'm just a little quiet, and people don't really like that."

"You don't seem to be quiet. I actually like you a lot! Now let's go check out the east wing; I heard some girls planning to go over there"

"Yeah!" Eiko smiled wide and followed Yuki to the Day class dorm girl's planned meeting area.

Reaching the destination spot, they found a group of girls in a huddle, ready to go and "fulfill their destiny" with the Night class.

Right when Yuki was about to say something the entire night class was there. Focusing her gaze she noticed that Aido was drinking blood from one of the girl's necks.

"Aido!" Ichijo (Takuma) yelled in shock.

"Hanabusa. I'm very disappointed in you." Kaname glared at Aido, who now was looking at everyone.

Akatsuki took Aido's arm and jerked him to he side. Senri and Rima wore the same blunt expression of boredom.

The girls all ran to the injured one and started to freak out. They looked at the two bleeding holes in her neck; unable to comprehend that their beloved Night class was a pack of vampires Seiren erased their memories of that night and Ichijo took the injured girl to the schools infirmary (after her memory was erased of course).

All of the sudden Kaname slapped Aido across the face. "You have to leave the school."

"Lord Kaname!?" Aido snapped out of the rage and lust in his eyes.

"Kaname you cant! Their must be an explanation for his actions! I just can't believe Aido would do such a thing..." Yuki tried to defend Aido, because she wasn't cold hearted like some.

"Yuki..." Kaname starred at Yuki. It was a long and sad gaze from his eyes until they met her.

"Why'd you do it Hanabusa?" Akatsuki patted Aido on the back.

Eiko caught Aido glance at her, but it seemed no one else noticed. "No reason. I was bored." His voice didn't seem as cheery as usual.

Just then Ichijo came back and walked over to Kaname. "Kaname I think we should talk about this to Headmaster Cross."

Then Ichijo looked over at us, "I'm sorry for Aido. It won't happen again Disciplinary Committee." He smiled gently; and Aido gritted his teeth, because of Ichijo's apology.

With that the Night class dispersed and Kaname and Ichijo went to Headmaster Cross's office.

I'll also show you a sweet dream...next night.