"There you go..." Gantu released Stitch, Patch, Lilo, and Darla into a glass pod container. "All buckled up for the trip... And look, I even caught you a little dinner." he then smiled darkly to the earth creatures as he went to the front of the spacecraft to take them all back to Stitch's home planet to be properly disposed of.

Once Atticus and the others saw Stitch, Patch, Darla, and Lilo inside the container, they began to try to save them. Drell snarled, he took out his wand and tried to zap at the container. However, his magic bounced off of it and repelled.

Cherry screamed and was hit by the blast, looking slightly burnt. "Ow..." she muttered out before passing out.

"That was totally an accident!" Drell told Atticus.

"Somehow that thing is impervious to magic." Atticus said.

Cherry crawled slightly and fell on her face again randomly in the background.

"It was worth a try..." Drell sighed as he put his wand back.

The spacecraft started up ready to take off as Stitch was able to squeeze his body through the gaps of the container while Patch simply got himself out by breaking out, making a hole big enough for a puppy. Unfortunately, Darla and Lilo were stuck as Stitch and Patch were unknown to Gantu, blown off. Stitch and Patch held each other as they fell without the girls.

"No...." Nani said out of shock.

"Darla..." Urchin whispered, putting his hands to his eyes.

Stitch and Patch were dizzy from their landing as they tried to stand. As they wandered around, they were suddenly struck by a branch.

"Okay, talk..." Nani demanded, glaring to Stitch. "I know you had something to do with this... Where is Lilo?... Talk! I know you can..."

Stitch grunted, then tried to sort himself out. "Okay... Okay..." he then walked over.

Nani screamed and hit him again. Stitch groaned, feeling in slight pain.

"Where's Lilo?" Nani demanded.

"Okay, Nani, just calm down and we can explain." Patch said.

Nani screamed at Patch since he was a dog and talking to her.

"Yes, I know I'm a dog and I'm talking, it's all thanks to Puppy Power." Patch smiled.

Nani blinked, then shook her head. "Where's Lilo?"

Stitch sighed. "Lilo--"

Before he could explain, he was shot by a plasma ray instantly.

"Now all your washing is up!" Jumba called.

"Leave him alone!" Patch barked before biting Jumba.

"Go away!" Jumba glared at Patch as Stitch was cuffed.

"Hello, Galactic Command?" the one-eyed alien took out a communicator. "Experiment 626 is in custody. We'll wait right here."

Patch continued to fight Jumba and tried to free his friend. Jumba started to use Stitch as a weapon and used him to beat against the Dalmatian puppy. Nani looked over in slight alarm and stunned silence. Cherry's sneeze was heard and she sniffled noisily.

"Will you stop with the sneezing already!?" Drell scolded.

"I can't help it..." Cherry pouted as she sniffled.

Jumba stopped fighting Patch once he saw Nani looking at them. Cherry, Atticus, and Urchin were about to go forward, but Drell stood in front of them and gently pushed them back with his arms.