28th Entry

28th Entry

No matter how cruel this may sound, it gives me a sense of relief seeing Krung-Krung cry like she did earlier. Ang sama mang pakinggan pero mas gusto ko nang umiiyak siya kaysa sa nagpapanggap sa amin na ayos lang para sa kanya ang lahat.

But what makes me relieved the most is seeing her smile again, hearing her laugh that becomes almost an addiction for me, and being able to keep my promise to be the one to wipe her tears away. I also felt her joy looking around the amusement park. It was actually Newton's idea to bring Krung-Krung there.

----
"Kuya Blake..."Newton called as he entered my room.

"Hmmm?" I hummed as a response.

Tila malalim ang iniisip na napaupo ito sa kama, "Alam kong alam mo na nagpapanggap lang siya..."

I smiled, "You also noticed huh?"

"Yeah. If she was a good actress, there maybe a big possibility that I wouldn't but she's too transparent not to."

Napatango na lang ako dito.

"And I know that you're planning something about that."

"How sure are you?"I asked amazed.

"Kuya naman, sa akin ka pa ba magtatago?"

"Sometimes, I hate how advanced that mind of yours works."

Napangisi lang ito, "But you'll love it when I told you my idea."

"Well then, impress me."

"Remember that amusement park mom and dad bought for the orphanage?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"For the likes of her, she would surely enjoy being on that place. And remember that plate throwing game?"

Agad akong napaisip sa sinabi nito saka naalala ang larong iyon. Napangiti na lang ako dito.

"You really worry too much about her, eh?"

"Ewan ko sayo, Kuya! Balik na nga ako sa kwarto!"inis na sabi nito sabay labas ng kwarto ko.

I just smiled to myself. No matter how much Newton tries to deny it, I can see how much he worries about Krung-Krung. Indeed, she already has a special place in the kid's heart.
-----

The only thing left to do now is to make sure that she will be able to move forward after all this mess, and I'll make sure I'll be beside her when that happens.

-Blake