"All this waiting is making me crazy." Chaerin sighed. "I feel like there's someone always watching my back and he could stab me anytime or stab any of you." Seungri wrapped his arm around her shoulder, giving her a light squeeze. "Relax, baby." He smiled at her which she returned.

"Then, we need to move as well. It's like hide and seek now. And it sucks that we are the seekers. I hate being a seeker, damn." Hyunseung chuckled humorless.

"At least, we have our first clue to find him." Youngbae sighed. "We'll have the most interesting seniors' night ever." They looked at each other before allowing themselves for a little laugh hoping to wash all the heavy tension that they have been accumulated for the past months.

•••

Tonight, she will be sleeping at her old house. This has been the ongoing arrangement which everyone happily agreed. She was about to go to bed when someone knocked on their door. Her mom just left together with her dad as her mom still has her entertainer job while her dad got another work of who knows what. You know how her family rolls right? You know the drill? Good. So, let's all move on and focus on the door.

Normally, Goddess D will just drag herself to open the door while muttering all the cuss and complaints in the world yet that time, she felt nervous, almost nerve wracked. Carefully, she took a quick glance on the clock plastered on their overly decorated wall. It flashed twelve midnight which got her more anxious. Now, who in the world knocks at twelve midnight, every of her neighbor knew the code. Do not disturb the Goddess beyond 9 in the evening or else fly to the moon powered by her fist. A lump formed in her throat. Oh my gosh, even I, I am feeling all nervous here.

Okay, let's think positive shall we? It could be just Jiyong, my love so sweet, I mean you know, Mighty G. But then, he only knocks once then he barged in. And aside from that he is with his parents on a family blah blah (author can't think of anything, excuse her).

Another knock.

Oh my gosh, this all suddenly turns into a horror thing! I am getting goose bumps like Dara unnie! Waaah... what if it's Freddie Kruger! Yikes! Or worst, it could be a Boov. Jesus, not those things. Grabbing the bat leaning against the sofa, she walked ever so lightly to the door. And I am not to question why you have a baseball bat. As her hand reached the cold knob, her heart skipped a beat making her bite a curse.

She then yanked the door open but nothing welcomed her... Aaaaaahhhhhhh, oh my fucking gosh! Mbie, you have to remember that this is supposed to be a romantic comedy and not horror suspense! Geez! Put your brain cells together!

A sigh of relief came out her lips but then she saw a beautifully wrapped box on their front step. It was quite big.

Unnie! I know this! It's a bomb! That's a bomb! Quick, throw it away!

So, since Dara here is a good listener, she didn't throw it away. She lifted the big and quite heavy box, pressed her ear over it and when she wasn't able to hear anything shook it.

Okaaaaay, so if that's not a bomb, I know! It could be a carcass! Eew, it could be a dead something. Geez, I am gonna get a heart attack. Am I still on the right fic? This is still Romeo and Cinderella right? Why does it look like 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' story with Lee Minho being the not really that secret, no need to guess, serial killer who's after their cute asses?

What the hell is happening to the world.

Anywho, so the Goddess went back inside and ripped the golden wrapper of the box. Okay, Imma close my eyes while you open it. In three, two—

Dammit! She opened it already and my eyes are still open.

She was welcomed by a white beautiful gown with a black velvet one inch choker, a silver high stilletos and a silver ornament for her hair with earrings. Aww, Mighty G, forever the sweetest! Marry me, oppa! I mean, I love those heels, let me marry them!