Furihata Kouki (You)

Seirin high school. The school that won Winter cup last month. The school which you attend and the school that you love. Even though you understand what about is basketball, you never wanted to be their manager, thinking that nobody will like you.

'Biology-the worst subject ever. Why did someone even need to learn about disgusting things in humans. After all I'm not going to be a doctor it something.' You thought to yourself and looked out of the window.

"(L/N)!" Suddenly your teacher calls your name."What's the answer to number 5?"

"I-I don't know, sir." You said.

"(L/N), if you don't like Biology that doesn't mean you are allowed to not to pay attention to the class. And if your next test will be as bad as the others you'll have to spend your summer vacation in school!!!"

"But Sarutobi-sensei..."

"No 'buts'! Furihata! Help (L/N) to get ready for the test." Furihata nodded as he sighed.

————————————————————————————————————

After classes Furihata came up to you.

"Um.. (L/N)-San, I'm really sorry but would you wait for me? I have practice today, and coach doesn't let me go. But if you......"

"Ok Furihata-kun, don't worry, after all I'm the one who got you in trouble." You said then continued, "I'll wait for you in the branch in right." You bowed and went away.

————————————————————————————————————

After practice you and Furihata went to his house. It wasn't that big but wasn't small too.

With modern furniture and white, comforting walls you felt like in your home.

"So (L/N)-San..... Shall we start?" Asked Furi....... And you nodded.

An hour later you were tired as hell. Nothing could have been  more exhausting then Biology.

"Furi-kun, let's take a break......please....."

"Okay. Is there something you want to do?"

"No particularly, but I have a question."

"What question?"

You turned to him send got closer making him blush.

"Who's the girl you were talking about in the roof last spring? Like she wants you to be Number 1 in something." You asked felling little bit jealous, cuz of your light crush on Furi.

"Well............................. Why'd you want to know that?" He asked furiously.

"Just. But please say :P" you asked getting even closer to him.

"I don't think you know her, her name is (random name), but all that matters now is that I don't like her anymore."

"Then who do you like?" You got eeeeeeeven closer.

"I-I like you."

"Wha..." You couldn't respond as he pecked your lips. It was a short kiss, but it made your love bigger.

"Sorry (L/N)-San, I-........"

"I like you too Furi........." You said blushing.

"T-then how bout we hang out after studying?"

"Okies!" You shouted and kissed him again.

The end

Hope you liked it

If you have any requests please enter

Don't forget to vote and comment

^^