+ 0.5 +

calums pov

-

I walked out of Luke's class proud. I might have just skipped out of 2 periods cause I was fucking him, but it was worth it. I knew it was lunch, so I began my trip towards the cafeteria.

"Oh, Lou! Hold up!" I yelled once I saw Louis. He turned around and waited for me.

Once I caught up, I said, "So, are we gonna finish that conversation or?" 

"If I told you, you'd just tell Ashley and she'll probably tell everyone. Then I wouldn't have a shot with him." He said looking down.

"Hold on, did you say him?!" I said surprised.

"No I said, um gym" He said.

"I'm not stupid Lou. Now tell who you really love."

"Okay, I love this guy, he's really sweet and kind. He makes me happy and I don't know, he's so fucking beautiful." He said with a glimpse of hope in his eyes.

"Okay! I get it, you're in love. Now can I know who?"

He glared at me, "Fine, it's Harry Styles."

"Hold up, the school nerd?!" 

"He's not a fucking nerd you son of a bitch! Do I need to chop off your dick, put it in a blender and fucking pour it down your throat?!"

"Okay mister I get all the bitches, I understand the fact that you love Harry. But you better make it right with Ashley before you're sticking your hot dog up his bun got it? If you don't I will personally kill you in your sleep! I know where you live! And you better fucking top Tomlinson!" I said walking away.

"I do! Don't worry!"

-

short story but you guys wanted an update, but it's 2 am so I am going to bed. Goodnight babes! Love ya'll and thanks for 18k reads!

Love,

Jade ♡