uno

luke's pov

once i opened the doors to bronkswood high, i wanted to fly back to new york and cry. all eyes were on me, i felt self conscious to say the least.

i regretted wearing my high waisted vintage shorts with my new crop top that said "girls rule", at least I had my military green windbreaker to keep the creeps from staring. i kept my head down and walked to a building with giant block letters saying "main office".

"excuse me ma'am? im new here.."

"oh! you must be lucas!"

"n-no it's just luke.."

"sorry dear, well here is your schedule and map of the school. let me call one of the aids to show you where everything is!"

i watched her get up and take twenty minutes to walk to the door, only to yell out ashton.

"yes, ms. martin!"

"would you show this nice kid around the school? he is new here!"

"erm sure ms. martin."

she turned around and started to talk very quietly.

"okay lucas, this is ashton. he will show you around, so pay attention! have a great day sir!"

"th-thank you?"

i was not very sure if that was very helpful but i needed to be polite.

"hey kid, im ashton."

"im luke."

"okay lucas, th-"

"no it's just luke."

"okay.. luke this is the main office, everything boring and professional is mainly in there."

"uh okay."

"let me see your schedule."

i passed it to him, and he spent five minutes staring at it.

"okay, we have every class together except period one and six. you have ap science and history, i have german and math."

"um cool?"

"okay come on i'll show you where they are."

"this is a really large school."

"yeah, which means it has a lot of fuck boys and hoes though. like calum hood for example."

he was pointing to a guy with wonderful raven hair, milk chocolate eyes, and the sharpest jawline ever.

"he may be my friend but you can't deny how much he plays with people. he tells you he is in love with you, fucks you a few times then drops you for someone else."

"o-oh."

"yeah, people just keep running back to him too. he brags about how he's fucked so many people. wouldn't be surprised if he had an std to be honest."

"he is pretty hot."

"pft, you're telling me. i liked him from third to ninth grade, he played me in ninth but we're cool now."

i saw a girl grab calum and begin to make out with him, only to have him push her away and call her ugly.

"he seemed really cool but, guess not."

"nah he is, just under all of that. anyways this is the science building, where you will be taking your first period. good luck, i'll meet you outside of your first period to show you to your second and third and so on."

"o-okay. yeah th-thanks ash."

"you seem cool luke. wanna eat lunch with me and my friends?"

"erm sure."