"Good, now kiss her." Lilo told her pet.

Stitch kissed the woman which made her scream in terror.

"See, I told ya this wouldn't end well." Patch told Lilo.

Nani ran out, taking Lilo's hand so hard that Lilo's feet didn't touch the ground.

"I'm sure Elvis had his bad days too!" Lilo told Stitch as he and Patch ran to catch up with them.

Finally, they came to the beach.

"I'm all about saving people?" Nani spoke to the golden-haired lifeguard when she caught a break.

The lifeguard paused a moment, then smiled to her. "Actually, I do think we have an opening."

"Really?" Nani smiled.

"This last one better work, Lilo." Patch said.

"Okay, this is it," Lilo said as she had Stitch dressed exactly like Elvis, complete with a wig. "Time to bring it all together."

Stitch walked out on the beach as Nani was excited that she might finally have a new job ready for her for the social worker and well-being of Lilo.

"Here goes nothing." Patch muffled before handing Lilo a plug.

"Oh, that'd be so great!" Nani told the lifeguard. "You have no idea how badly I need this job!"

Stitch walked out as people were lounging around, then looked over to the blue creature in the Elvis costume.

"It's all you!" Lilo called as she took the plug. "Knock 'em dead!" she then plugged in the stereo.

Stitch looked to the crowd and played the guitar, rocking to the beat like how Elvis would if he were here today.

"Good so far." Patch smiled.

The people looked over to Stitch as he played the song a lot better than at the coffee shop.

"Yeah!" Patch cheered. "Whoo! Go, Stitch!"

Luckily for him, the people were too distracted by the jamming alien to notice that Patch talked. Stitch had a lot of fun as he played music. A young woman even came to take his picture. Stitch then gave a saucy smirk which made the woman wail like a fan girl and faint.

"Looks like it's working." Patch smiled.

Indeed it did. The people flashed their cameras at Stitch. Though Stitch did not like that and was having a bit of a meltdown.

"Don't crowd him!" Lilo warned the people, but they didn't listen.

"Maybe it worked a little too well." Patch frowned.

Stitch started to rip off his Elvis costume and nearly attacked the crowd. The people screamed and started to run for their lives.

"Hey, knock it off!" a man squirted Stitch with his Super Soaker.

Stitch glared, then attacked that, making the man run off with the others. The swarming people were so much that it made the lifeguard stand fall and the lifeguard saw Lilo and Stitch, blaming Nani for her chance at this job and stormed off.

"Strike three and we're out." Patch sighed.

The social worker saw that, he didn't approach the Pelekai sisters, but he bore a very grave and strict face.

David came from the waves, despite what happened, he appeared to be cheerful, apparently he missed what happened. "Hey, Lilo! Howzit... Nani...?" he then looked down to see the two sisters in despair, Nani didn't find a new job and Lilo had failed to make her pet into a model citizen.

"We're having a bad day." Lilo said softly.

"Hey, David, what's going on--" Atticus was about to ask what was going on until he saw Lilo and Nani looking rather down.

Darla and Urchin had come too, collecting seashells together.

"Hmm..." David looked down to the sisters, then bent down to them with a hopeful smile. "Hey, I might not be a doctor, but I know there's no better cure for a sour face than a couple of boards and some choice waves... What do you think?"

This made Lilo and Nani smile instantly.

"I think that's a great idea." Nani said.

"Hey, Darla!" Lilo called once she saw her new friend. "You ever surf before?"

"Surfing... I-I-In the water...?" Darla sounded nervous at first.

"Yeah, it's not that hard." Lilo smiled.

"I was about to teach Atticus how to surf." David smiled.

"We better get our swimsuits first." Nani said.

"Yeah." Lilo agreed.

"We'll wait for you, I brought Darla's new swimsuit with me in case she wanted to go in the water." Atticus said to the sisters.

"You did?" Darla asked.

"Surprise." Atticus smirked, taking out a two piece red bathing suit with white hearts all around it.

Darla took it. "Where'd you get this?"

"When you and Urchin went off together in the gift shop, Mom and I decided to get you a new bathing suit," Atticus said. "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Darla said, then realized something when Urchin looked curious. "Uh... Atticus...? Can we even go in the water? What if we... Uhh... Ya know... Become mermaids and it freaks them out?"

"Then we'll just have to explain to them if that ever happens." Atticus said.

"Okay..." Darla bit her lip.