(18)Do It Like A Dude

Começar do início

I walked down stairs and saw Ryder crying.

Why is he crying? Ryder doesn’t cry!

I ran up to him really confused “Ryder why are you crying?” I asked putting a hand on his shoulder while taking the earphones out with the other one.

He wiped a couple of tears then looked at me confused; his eyes were red and puffy.

“I’m not crying.” He took a deep breath “Drew is in the kitchen chopping onions while eating some and his breath stinks.” He wiped more tears away.

“The thing is Tom and I were standing next to him and now we’re like.” He sniffed “Like this.” He pointed to his eyes and I rubbed my temples.

I’m going to kill Drew.

I sighed and walked past a sniffing Ryder and walked into the kitchen to see Tom standing next to the counter with a box of tissues in him hands crying. I burst out laughing seeing his face like that. Tears leaked down his face and he was red.

I turned around to see a grinning Drew, what’s got into him this morning?

I looked at his hands and saw that he had a knife in one hand and an onion in another. Surprisingly he wasn’t crying like the other two but was smiling.

“What are you doing?” I asked breathlessly the smell of onions making me blink quickly.

I saw Drew come closer and in a blink of an eye he was next to me. I jumped surprised by his sudden appearance next to me.

“Oh you know.” He breathed out and I put both fingers on my nose and shut it tight.

“Drew your breath stinks.” I said my voice getting weird because my nose is pressed on with two fingers.

“Really?” He asked again blowing a breath in my direction and I had tear sin my eyes.

I ran out of the room and saw Ryder sitting down on the floor still sniffing. I understand your pain buddy.

I sat next to him and was about to say something but Tom ran out of the kitchen and sat next to us the box of tissues still in his hands.

Ryder took one and said ‘thank you’ to Tom.

I looked at Tom then at Ryder, then from Ryder to Tom, then from Tom to Ryder. I laughed shaking my head; they looked so damn funny that it was surreal.

Tom and Ryder looked at me bamboozled which made me laugh harder.

“You-look-so-damn-funny” I said in between laughs trying to catch my breath. The guys started cracking up as well seeing the reason I was laughing at.