Epilogue

"Mom! look dad is being such a lazy bone again!"
"Ge.. thanks Safi, but your dad is to tired to the bone to do anything"

A 5 years old girl who have short brown hair and glowing blue eyes keep scolding Sans to do something than lazily laying on the sofa, but Sans is just lazy even to hear her babbling.... he's to busy staring at beautiful girl with long brown hair who busy with another boy who look like 7 years old. The boy is skeleton who have white hair and white pupils like Sans, the boy laugh happily at the girl and look like made a joke here and there. Watching that Sans get up and approaching the long hair girl and then hug her from back.

"Dad!! go help Safi instead! i and mom is busy here!"
"Heh.. Frisan you know i don't want to share her with anyone else right... so hus hus.. i will cook"
"But I'm your son dad!!! no way i will take mom from you"
"Yup... but you keep her away from your bonely dad so now take your sister and deliver this food for your grandpa.."
"Gezzz Fine!"

The boy lazily walk out and then he go with his sister to their grandfather house leaving Sans and Frisk alone.

"Possessive are we?"
"Nope... I'm obsessed with you"

Sans rest his head on her head, he already grown up to be a men, and now he is taller than Frisk (just imagine he will look like Gaster Sans when he grown up) His honest answer made Frisk giggle and lean back to him, enjoying the attention.

"They are your kids you know"
"Nah... don't care"

Seems like sans suddenly remember something and spin her around, so she now facing him with cute confused look on her face.

"Ahh.. yeah, dad want another grandchildren, lets just make him happy *wink*"
"What....? Ahhhh.... stop stop stop put me down Sans!!!!"

*BANG*

Their bedroom closed....