Part 6

He then hug me really tight, crushing me inside out. He cried yelling about he still can't lose his brother or something like that, shaking he collapse on me. To tired to hold the pain inside i began to faint as well but before that you swear you heard another voice.

"well... now we can watch how long she will able to survive...
.
.
.
*Frisk pov*

Dark... i can't see anything, maybe i died... maybe his magic finally kill me...
finally i get what i wanted, now i don't have to suffer anymore right? now finally i can be happy right? but.... now what?
am i trapped in this darkness alone forever? is there no happy ending for me? why... why always me..
Please, please... give me one thing, just one little thing, one thing that make me a bit happy.

Suddenly i remember Sans face, i meet him not long ago, a killer with such a cute face... what a horrible combination... i let out a little laugh, i hope i can be with him a little more time... but yea, i already run out of luck. I continue to think about him than suddenly an unfamiliar voice shocking me.

"I see that you are really like him huh"

I move my head really fast and come face to face with another skeleton. Unlike Sans, this one is taller, have many cracks on his head, and his body really seems like melting or something. He laugh seeing my expression and decide to take a few step closer to me but not that close.

"Human, what is your name?"
"Uh.. my name is Frisk.. uh.. mr?"
"Gaster... call me G for short, anyway I'm Sans father"

Ok.. What!! Sans father!! I'm dead that's means that his father is already dead as well right.

"Hahaha.. no honey, you are not dead... yet, this is only a room i create to connect with your mind, so i can speak to you, anyway yea i can read your mind right now"
"Yet?.... I'm sorry but it doesn't sound very good"
"I mean it hun, do you remember what my son did to you"

I give him strange look but answer anyway.

"Uh.. he bite me?"
"Yes and that not a good sign, you see.. monster mark their belongings with their magic, they will bite another monster to to mark them too...... but marking human..thats rare"

I keep silent when he stop talking then look at me with concern, like he is thinking about something that bothering him.

"A years ago... a monster fall in love with human then mark them as his, but every time he use his magic. The magic inside that human go wild and unfortunately broke her heart and she...died, and... i think you must be careful"

He is so.... talkative, but i glad he warn me about this or else one day i will die and clueless about why i died. Maybe my fate is death... I give him a sad smile and just sigh sadly.

"Well... it's seems like my only choice is death, anyway thank you mr G for letting me know this"
"Aw... don't say that hun, i don't want to lose you, it's like Sans quite attracted with you. You really look like a kind human and will become a perfect choughwifechough for my son"

Really now mr G...
Still i can't hold my blush and cover my face with my hands, make mr Gaster to laugh and smile softly to me.

"Frisk, please stop my son to kill another human and use his magic, with that you can life. Because we don't know what happened if his magic success to enter your heart"
"You think i can do that?"
"Of course... i know he have special place in his heart for you, and welp... i must go.. i run out of magic.. have a good time Frisk, remember no bedroom activities before married"
"OH MY GOD MR G!!!"

He laughing out loud and begin to disappeared along with my vision, what a cheerful person, but how can he connect with my mind? he never meet me in real life right?
.
.
.
A/n : Welp i create a super weird Gaster XD I have no regret *Yell on top of Mt.Ebott*