26

"Why can't we be in there?!" I pace back and fourth in the hospital.
"Because Thomas is the dad, baby." Jess had her baby 3 and a half weeks early. Most girls have their baby's late. Like gen she had hers two weeks late. I hope everything ok. "You're gonna give yourself a panic attack." Jensen says.
"Aren't you worried?!" I shout.
"Yes I am but freaking out won't do anything misha. Now sit down." He says and points at the chair next to him. That was kind of a jerk move for me. I can tell he's nervous how he keeps sliding down in his chair checking the wall clock sitting up checking his phone looking around and then sliding down again.
"I'm sorry." I whisper. He doesn't say anything, just slides his hand into mine. I slide down the chair and close my eyes trying to think of my happy place

Tuesday afteroon
2:12pm
2013

"Why are you so intense all the time!" I shout to jensen.
"Because I love you!"
"Well I love you too but I'm not intense-eeee" jensen stops and shakes his head.
"Intense-ee?" He laughs.
"Shut up." I roll my eyes with a little smirk. "Jensen one day we will live in a nice house with west and he will have his race car bed and we will have a huge comfy bed but we'll still sleep in the middle because all we wanna do is be close to each other."
"I just.. I want to get out of this tiny place." He sighs and throws himself into the bed.
"Why we're gonna spend everyday right next to each other any way."
"I know." I lay next to him. "I really love you."
"I really love you too." I look at him and he slides his finger under my chin.
"I mean it."
"Then prove it." Within seconds his mouth is on mine.

Today

"Ackles?" We both stand up.
"Is she ok?"
"Is the baby ok?"
"They are both fine come here." We walk to the door. Before we walk in they make us put on blue aprons and hand sanitizer.
"Hi." Jess smiles holding a little baby.
"Hey." We walk over.
"Meet Logan Nik padelcki-Ackles."
"Nik?" I cock my head.
"It was my dads name." She says
"Oh yeah... Can I... Can I hold him?" I ask. She hands him over.
"Hi. I'm your grandpa." Jensen says hovering over the back of me.
"And I'm also your grandpa. Confusing I know.. But we'll explain when you grow up."
"Ok." The nurse laughs. "We're gonna run some tests make sure he's fine." She takes him and walks away.
"Are you ok?" Jensen asks jess.
"Birth fucking sucks."
"Hey language." I raise my eyebrow.
"She looked like she was in so much pain." Thomas says.
"Lets put a watermelon is you and make you push it out."
"Ah.. No." He laughs then leans down to kiss her.
"So everything is good between you two?"
"Yup. We talked it out during me screaming my head off and everything is fine."
"If its ok with you I'd like to stay the night on Saturdays and Tuesdays."
"Ok yeah that's fine you can sleep in wests room. We don't want another baby." I laugh jokingly.
"Yeah no I have no problem with that I just.. I love jess and I want to make sure she's okay and I'm not dumping my sperm on her." He stops and shakes his head. "That was... Not what I meant." I chuckle and look down.
"We know what you meant." Jensen says trying so hard not to laugh.
"You're good?" I ask jess.
"Yea."
"I'm gonna call luke and west then." I walk out with jensen.
"Dump my sperm on her?" Jensen breaks out laughing.
"God that boy."
"My boy?" Jared asks down the hall.
"Yes he is acceptable."
"Good have you seen the baby?"
"Yeah he's cute as heck."
"He better be."
"Well congrats on being a grandpa." Jensen says.
"Thank you."

Hi yes yes yes I feel like ending it here but idk um I'm gonna go work on my other one I've been thinking about lately. If you want me to continue tell me either in my comments or personal message whatever I just idk this was cute and I feel like its perfect ending.
03/19/16