15

"Morning." I smile at jared? luke and west and jess.
"Misha got laid." Jared says.
"Gross!" Jess shakes her head.
"What I did last night is none of your business." I grab the eggs out. "Or who I did." I smirk.
"Oh please it was the other way around." Jensen squeezes my butt.
"Hey what're you doing here?" I ask jared.
"Um.. Well.. Ha" luke scratches his head. "My apartment building had a fire and I knew I couldn't come home because you two were having special time so I went to Jared's and he gladly took us."
"Good thinking not coming here." I turn around and push eggs onto a large plate.
"Yeah and gen was a little moody today so I made her breakfast and then got everybody out of the house." Jared smiles.
"Sorry for them coming over. That wasn't in the plans."
"Its fine I love hanging with these guys." Jared smiles widely putting some food on his plate. I sit down and make a noise I haven't made in a long time. A very painful gasp. "Are you ok?" Jared asks standing up.
"Mmm nothing a nice bath wouldn't fix." Jensen leaves the room for a little and then comes back with a pillow.
"Sorry." He kisses my cheek.
"My idea not to use-" I stop remembering I'm in a room full of people.
"Please don't finish that." Jess shudders.
"Luke's texting his girlfriend." West sings.
"Stop" he chuckles turning red.
"Who is she?" I ask.
"Remember Emilia from highschool?"
"Are you serious?" Jensen brightens up.
"I'm serious we're going on a date tonight."
"Awh! I loved you two together I'm surprised you never dated in highschool." West says.
"I wanted to but I was a coward."
"Well you keep her good. Bring her around some time." I smile. I notice jensen staring at me. "Babe?" I laugh.
"I just love you a lot." He pushes his lips to mine.
"Awwh! Look at how cute your parents are!" Jared coos.
"I love you too a lot. More then you love me."
"That's so not true!"
"We've had this agrument before and I won. I love you more and you can't deny it." I take a bite of a sliced strawberry.
"I won last time!"
"Ok you guys love each other a lot I think that's enough arguing about it." West says.
-
-
-
The doorbell rings as I just sit down. I finished all the paperwork I need to I looked over the script all I wanna do now is sit here and watch t.v fuck you person at the door. "I got it." Jensen says laughing at my obvious irritation. "Hi." I can tell its somebody bad by the way his voice dropped of all happiness.
"Hi jensen." Vicki says. "Is misha here?" I go over to the door and see her. She's gained about 10 pounds cut her hair short and got different glasses.
"Hey." I smile.
"I just wanted to talk to you and west real quick."
"Yeah yeah uhm come in. West!" I shout. He comes down dressed in a suit with his hair slicked back.
"Wow." Vicki smiles.
"Hey mom." He walks over and hugs her.
"Why so fancy?" I ask.
"I have a meeting in an hour and I can't decide what to wear."
"Well your mom what's to talk to us." We sit down at the dining room table. "Um I am moving to Paris and I just wanted to let you guys know."
"Oh cool why?" I nod while looking slightly away to see jensen tapping his fingers on the island.
"I got a awesome job offer and I think its time for a change.
"That's great mom I'll make sure to go and see you sometime."
"Okay well that's all I wanted to say. How are you Misha?"
"Good. Jensen and I are planning on renewing our vows, the show is kicking off more and more each day and because of that I'm gaining more people for random acts."
"Wow." She laughs. "That's amazing. How's uhm...luke? And jess."
"Luke is good. Great actually he has a really good paying job that he loves and he is going on a date with his highschool crush tonight and jess she is dating Jared's son thomas, doing good in school all that."

Emily kinney- Emilia

I have a really good cockles story idea and I kinda can't wait to write it but I'm gonna finish this first so yeah.