17

"Good morning!" I shout happily to jess and west.
"You didn't with us in the house." West asks seriously.
"No we didn't." I pull the pancake mix out. "Maybe."
"Maybe what?" Jensen asks kissing my neck lovingly.
"Maybe we did do something maybe we didn't."
"We did something all right." He sits down across from the kids. "Maybe."
"Gross!"
"Ah we didn't ok but we do know Jensen's dad is 75% cancer free."
"Really?!" Jess asks.
"Yup. He's gonna be fine."
"That's amazing!" West laughs.
"Yes and because of this sickness we've decided to ask luke over for breakfast so we can see our kids and he said no he has work but we have you two." I pinch their cheeks.
"And we've also decided to love each other more and we don't need to renew our vows in front of everybody. We love each other and that's all that matters." Jensen smiles up at me.
"Yes so date night for us two. Jess you're grounded west buy us more milk."
"Got it." He points.
"Where you going for your date?"
"Here"
"Huh?"
"We have a back yard that is beautiful so I male dinner he makes dessert and we watch the stars and talk. It's gonna be amazing." Jensen says.
"Yup." I sit down with a stack full of pancakes.
"Can Thomas come over?"
"No."
"Why?"
"You're grounded." I grab two pancakes from the stack.
"But-"
"No jess." I look up at her.
"You guys suck. Why can you see jensen but I can't see Thomas?"
"Well... They're married." West says with a slight chuckle.
"Yeah and were so much older then you."
"One day I'm gonna move in with him and we're gonna be nice to our kids."
"We're punishing you not murdering you." I roll my eyes. "And you were the one that snuck out and stayed the night who knows where and then after we grounded you, you had his tongue down your throat within days."
"Dad?!" Jess whines to jensen.
"Jess?!" He whines back. "He's right. Stop complaining."
"You guys get everything you want how come I can't see my boyfriend?"
"We don't get everything we want. Ok I wanna go upstairs with misha lock the door and not come out for hours but I can't. I want a billion dollars but I can't. I want to kiss misha-" he leans over and kisses me. "Oh look I can." I roll my eyes with a smile. West's phone starts ringing before she could protest.
"Ok yeah I'll be there in 20 minutes."
"What's going on?"
"A client is freaking out. She demands to see the photographer so I gotta go."
"Bye."
"Thanks for breakfast!" He shouts leaving.
"I'm gonna go." Jess says leaving the island.
"Wanna make out?"
"No" Jensen laughs. "I wanna eat all these pancakes." I look at him happily. "What?"
"I'm glad you're happy again."
"Its because of the angels watching over us."
"Not me?" I gasp jokingly.
"You helped me while they helped my dad." I smile widely and look down at the food. "I love you, dmirti."
"I love you, jensen."
-
-
-
Jensen falls back laughing. "And then you-" he wipes a tear away. "You called him a fucking donkey mouth!"
"He was! He is!"
"Keep it down!" Somebody yells from over the fence which makes jensen laugh harder.
"Wait wait." I pour more wine in our glasses. "To your dad."
"To my dad." We clink the glasses together. "I think this calls for a dance." He gets up and turns the radio a bit louder. I put my hand in his and my other on his shoulder.
"We should dance more often." I whisper.
"We should."
"We should also kiss more, have sex a lot more, shower together more."
"I agree. Starting now." Jensen pushes his lips to mine. I slide my tongue into his mouth. "How mad do yiu think the neighbors would be if we had loud sex out here?"
"Very annoyed but I say we do it."
"I say we go upstairs and do it."
"But jess."
"We'll keep it down."
"Let's do it."

This is hella short and very sappy.