24

"Fun run?" Jensen asks as I walk in.
"Yeah I would've been here earlier but Tammy our weird neighbor had to introduce me to her uncle. So."
"Was he as weird as she is?"
"He hit on me... Called me daddy and then picked and nipped his lips while staring at me. I felt really uncomfortable but he's leaving today"
"Good that's my job." He grabs my arm and pulls me into him.
"Yeah?" I smile. Jensen pushes his lips to mine.
"Ok go shower and then come back down here and we can talk about the baby's room." I run upstairs and shower real quick.
-
-
-
"So we push my office stuff back and into the corner and put a crib, dresser that also has a changing table on it and a rocking chair." I draw it out on paper.
"Let's put the rocking chair here." Jensen grabs the pen from my hand and puts it on the other wall.
"Should we paint the room?"
"Nah its a baby shes not gonna care."
"She?" I smile.
"I hope its a she."
"Me too. Shed be adorable."
"She would." I lay into his shoulder.
"Are you sure you're fine with giving up your office space?" Jensen asks.
"I'll still have an office but with a baby in it."
"You could move your office into our room?"
"That is a horrible idea." I laugh.
"Why?"
"My computer has a web cam on it baby. That'd be so bad if it just so happened to be on when we have sex."
"I think that'd be sexy." He kisses my ear with a slight growl.
"Until we accidentally upload it."
"Ooo that would not be good." He laughs.
"Mmm I'd prefer not to be put on a list of 'celebrities gone wild" I kiss his hand.
"What'd you wanna do today baby?" He asks holding me.
"Well I suppose we could...." I stop to think.
"Lay on the couch all day?"
"Ah yes. Perfect plan." I resituate so I'm laying in his lap.
"You have really pretty hair." Jensen smiles running his hands through it.
"Yours is better."
"Nope." I look up at him and smile lovingly.
"I am so in love with you."
"That makes two of us."
-
-
-
"We should have sex." Jensen whispers as we lay in bed.
"We just had sex like an hour ago." I chuckle.
"But I'm bored." He whines.
"I have to get this sent to Fred by tomorrow morning." I look at him.
"What am I suppose to do?"
"Go watch t.v?"
"I wanna be around you, though."
"Masterbate" I push my lips to his I notice his face turn red.
"I I can't with you in the bed. I haven't done that for like Two, three years now."
"You do it every time we have sex. Let alone I help out a little but you still do it."
"But you're in bed with me.." I reach my hand under the covers and rub his crotch until there's a slight boner.
"I don't care. You might turn me on."
"But.. Its weird."
"Imagine you laying there and I'm making out with you and then I slide my hands down to your shirt and pull it off and then I kiss your neck making you want. No need more. So you run your hand down your pants-" I notice his hand is moving under the covers. "And you start pulling and rubbing and everything else until I pull your pants off and connect your dick with my lips."
"Oh my god." He groans. "You can't do that right now?"
"No imagine it." I push my lips to his one more time before looking back at my paper. Ok focus you can do this. I start typing the the email. I have great self control I mean my hot as fuck husband is right next to me playing with himself and I'm doing this email. Not... Definitely not feeling anything from what's happening.
"Mmm- fuc-ah-" jensen gasps arching his back and biting his lip. Stop stop think about once this is done you can help. "Oh misha." Jensen moans. I practically toss my laptop to the side before climbing onto Jensen. "I knew you'd fall for that." He smirks.

Ah haha smut.