4

Its been 5 hours and jensen still isn't home. I'm worried, I'm mad, I'm scared, I'm sad? We've never had a fight like that before. I don't even know if he's gonna come back.. Maybe hes tired of me.. Maybe I did something wrong and he's fed up.. Maybe daneel called him and they're getting back together.. Maybe.... Maybe jensen called her.. "Dad.. Are you okay?" Jess asks sitting next to me.
"Yeah yeah." I wipe the tear from my cheek.
"Where's daddy?"
"Uhm... At his moms."
"You don't know do you?"
"I'm sorry baby girl."
"Hey I'm gonna go see this place for shop wanna come jess?"
"Go with your brother." She gets up and hugs me.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I hug her back. They leave and then I start thinking again. Maybe he got in a car accident.. Maybe he left the city and went to Colorado.
"Hey." I look up and see jensen.
"Hey." I wipe the tears from my eyes and give a small smile. He sits next to me.
"My dad has cancer."
"Oh my god. Jensen I am so sorry."
"No baby I'm sorry. I've known for a while which is why I've been in a mood.. I'm just.. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you." Now he's crying. "I went to see him and they said he's getting better." I pull his head down and hold him.
"I wanted to tell you but I didn't want you to worry. I thought I could handle this on my own but there's nothing I can do."
"Its okay. I've got you."
"I love him misha."
"I know you do."
"I'm sorry I got mad at you and left."
"Its ok."
"No you're my husband I tell you everything and I couldn't even tell you my dad was sick."
"Because its hard." I pull him up and look him in the face. "I love you and don't ever apologize for something like that." He nods. I lean forward and kiss him. "Relax." He lays down with Hus head on my lap.
"I love you misha."
"I love you too jensen."
-
-
-
"Baby?" Jensen mutters. I mute the t.v. "how did... How.. Ok wait please dont get mad.. But how did ricky know where we live and jess and that you were married... To me?" I straighten up thinking. "Have you talked to him lately?"
"No I haven't talked to him since I was about 22.. I don't know.. The internet maybe? Maybe his mom told him? I don't know?"
"Daddy! You're home!" Jess shouts walking in.
"I am."
"You guys made up?" West asks.
"Yeah talked it out everything is fine." I smile.
"Good you guys are... Perfect together."
"I know." Jensen kisses me. "How was the studio?"
"Good. I think im gonna take it."
"Cool I can help you set it up or anything?"
"Yeah after I pay rent I'll probably start doing stuff to it."
"You were gonna for a long time." Jensen looks at his watch. "Its 6pm."
"We went shopping." Jess smiles.
"Get us anything?"
"Nope. Stay cuddle were leaving." West skips up stairs.
"I like cuddles.." Jensen hums and lays back down on my lap.
"I like you." I run my hair through his hair. "You're feeling okay still?"
"Mmmm yeah.. Thank you."
"Its my job."