18

"You're doing that cute thing again." Jensen moans sleepily.
"Hmm?" I look up at him.
"Where you think I'm sleeping so you cuddle me and you run your hands down my chest and think about whatever goes on in that brain."
"You know me well." I sigh pulling myself closer to him.
"What're you thinking about?"
"How much I like you. Even as a friend you know. If I never fell in love with you I would still want to be your best friend."
"You are my best friend."
"What'd you think our lives would be like if we never got romantically together?"
"Well I think you would be happy with Vicki maybe a second or third kid. I would have at least one or two kids by now we would meet up and have coffee once a week we would probably play many prnaks on each other."
"Yeah," I nod. "I would imagine we would all go out to dinner and laugh and have a good time. But I like it like this a lot better."
"I like it like this too."
"Can we not have responsibilities today? Can we like go back to dating where we would stay in bed until noon."
"Let's stay here as long as possible." Jensen pushes his lips to the top of my head. "I wonder why jess is acting up again."
"I don't know baby. I wish she'd stop." Right in cue there's a knock on the door. "Come in."
"Hi." Jess says standing there at the doorway.
"Whats wring baby girl?" Jensen asks.
"I had a bad dream and I'm go scared to be by myself." Her voice cracks.
"Come lay down with us." We pull apart from each other and let her lay in the middle.
"Please tell me you're dressed."
"We are fully clothed." I chuckle. We both wrap our arms around her.
-
-
-
We only got to stay in bed until about 9:15 before west came looking for everybody and then laid in bed with us and pushed me off. I arm kids hurts now but it was fun we all laughed and had a great time.
"Hey hot stuff." I look up and see Jared.
"Sorry I have a boyfriend." Jensen walks in with a small box. "What is that?" I laugh.
"Its a present for you." I close my laptop and grab it.
"What is it?"
"Open it." I open it and see a watch.
"Baby." I grin and take it out.
"You keep doing these great things for me and I have nothing to repay you. So this is the least I could do." Jensen sways on his feet. I get up and wrap my arms around him.
"Thank you."
"I thought gen and I were a good couple but you two definitely hold the trophy." Jared says.
"We are a good a couple." I smile.
"I'm hungry." Jensen whines going to the fridge.
"I can make something for us. I haven't eaten have you?" I ask jared.
"No I haven't."
"We could do hamburgers? Jensen could grill somebody do a beer run?"
"I got the beer." Jared says.
"I will grill." Jensen grabs the meat. I look at the time and see its 3:20. Jess should be home in a few minutes. I follow jensen out to the grill.
"Make one for jess." I sit down.
"Do you really like it?" Jensen asks after a while of silence.
"The watch? Yeah I love it."
"Are you sure? I wanted to get something but I wasn't sure what and I realized you've been having troubles with yours and I just.. I don't know." I get up and pull him into me with my hands on his cheeks.
"I love it." I push my lips to his.
"Thank you."
"Make us food while I got get the lettuce and stuff." I slap his butt while leaving. "Hey." I smile as jared walks in with jess.
"Um.. As a parent myself I should let you know she was with tom. As her cool uncle I should let you know she was coming home."
"Thanks." I say. Jared walks out back leaving jess and I alone. "Explain to me why you like thomas."
"What?"
"You obviously like him a lot so tell m what it is."
"You're not mad?"
"I am but I'd rather know why and who you're sneaking around with then loose you. So tell me."
"He is really smart and nice and his eyes are really green-" her face lights up. "And when I'm having a bad day he tries to cheer me up-"