20

"Misha!" Jensen shouts walking in.
"Jensen!" I shout back.
"Get your ass over here." I skip over and he picks me. "I love you." He spins me around.
"I love you too." I smile.
"I had the best day ever." He puts me down.
"Yeah?"
"I don't know why it was a regular day filming beside having you there but I was just really happy." He tosses himself onto the couch giving me an opportunity to sit on his lap. "And I get to come home to you which tops the day off."
"Mmm I've gone all day without seeing you."
"What are we gonna do about that?" Jensen smirks.
"Take me right here, jensen ackles." Within seconds he flipped us around so he's hovering over me on the couch making out with me.
"Gross! Get a room!" Luke shouts walking down with west.
"We got a room but you interrupted us." Jensen looks up at them. I push my lips to his neck making him make a little moan. "Mmm ok ah we can't do this babe." He pulls me up with him.
"Ok so guess what." West says sitting down.
"What?"
"You know that customer I sold the one picture I took in new York and then she started complaining because she didn't want it?"
"Yeah?"
"Well we finally got her to just take it and leave."
"Good!"
"Yes I know its amazing, right." West smiles. I look over at jensen and notice a hickey.
"That's not mine?"
"What?"
"The hickey on your neck. That's not from me."
"Its makeup."
"Clean it off then."
"Oh k?" He gets up and goes to the sink. He comes back and of course its off.
"Sorry I just.. I'm protective over you."
"I know I would've acted the same." He leans down and kisses me.
"I'm sorry." I whisper against his lips.
"Its fine." I look over at west and luke.
"I really wish they weren't here." I whisper.
"We can here you?"
"Go away! I wanna do stuff with jensen that people should not see."
"I don't wanna leave I'm comfy." West pouts his lip out.
"Wear ear plugs tonight then."
"Were ear plugs for what?" Jess asks skipping in.
"They're gonna do the nasty tonight." Luke says.
"Hell yeah we are. Its gonna be great." "Ok gross how about we not talk about our parents sex life." Jess rolls her eyes and sits next to luke.
"Sex is great. Ok sweaty and moaning and moving and scratching..." Jensen licks his lips.
"Ah ok baby let's not." I pat Jensen's leg.
"Go away! I need sex!" He groans.
"Fine we'll go do something. But only for 30 minutes." Luke says.
"Thank you!"
"In your bed." He growls.
"Thank you I love you." Jensen picks me up bridal style making me make a squeak noise. When we get upstairs he tosses me on the bed.
"Hey yo baby slow down." I laugh as he unzips his pants.
"I'm sorry."
"Why are you so turned on today?" I ask running my hands down his body. "I don't know? You're hot."
"Ok let's take it slow. Okay?" I lean up and kiss him.
"You're much better at doing it slow.. Wanna top?" He whispers. I turn us over and push him onto the bed. "I will take that as a- mmmpphh" he mumbles as I kiss him again. I pull our shirts off and kiss his neck. After making sure I leave a few hickeys I pull our pants off. "I love you." He says watching.
"I love you." I rock into him making him moan and arch his back.
"Baby." He bites his lip. "Oh-" I grab his cock and pump it in my hand.
"Mmm- you're so- ah-hmm." I lean down and kiss him gently. "I'm gonna-mmm fuck-"