"Why are you all dressed up?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised. I smiled and put a hand on his chest, rubbing it up and down in a teasing manner. His eyes instantly turned charcoal and a hungry expression filled his eyes.

"I'm going with you today." I said while moving my hand lower until I was on the belt loop of his jeans. I pulled him closer to me so that our chests were touching. My smile turned seductive, at least I hoped it was.

"No." He said sternly.

"Please." I said while kissing his chest. He closed his eyes and leaned back. His groan made me smile and continue my seduction technique. He ran his hands down my waist until they came to my bum. He suddenly picked me up, making me squeal in surprise. He laid down on the bed, bringing me on top of him.

"Carter, we have to leave or we'll be late." His hands started trailing up my shirt, bringing shocks to my bare stomach.

"I don't care." He replied huskily. I let out a moan as soon as his lips made contact with my mark. I felt him smirk against my skin and use that to his advantage. "Let's stay home today." He whispered. That offer was very appealing, but I knew what that entailed.

"Carter we're leaving now." He growled at me. I gave his chest a light shove and crawled off his lap. I could tell he didn't see this coming or it would've been harder to push him away from me.

My wolf was shouting at me to complete the mating process. She craves Carter's touch as much as his wolf craves mine.

"Natalie." He growled out, he clearly didn't want me to stop. I know I went past the boundaries of acceptable teasing, so I opened the door and ran downstairs. "Natalie!" His growls were heard from behind me and by the time I reached the stairs, he grabbed a hold of my arm.

"We're going to be late if we don't leave now." He sighed and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose in the process. I couldn't help but notice how much like an Alpha he looked like when he did that. "Why don't you want me to go with you."

"Its not that I don't want you there, believe me I do. Its just that I don't want you to have to worry over anything."

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me. I just want to go with you today, I want to see what you do all day." He kept looking into my eyes with a look of uncertainty. I could tell he was a debating with himself if I should be allowed to come.

"On one condition." He said serious. I looked at him skeptically, wandering what he was thinking right now. If only I was able to look into his mind.

I didn't say anything so he continued.

"You have to behave." I rolled my eyes and leaned up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Don't I always behave." I said while walking downstairs. I could hear his chuckle close behind me. I walked to the front door and opened the door to see it close to raining. I realized that I never ever did get a rain coat. Carter walked me over to the car and opened my door. He helped me into the car then we were on our way

The meeting room we were in was quite large. The table dominated most of the room and Carter was seated at the head of the table. Hayden was in here and so was Liam. The patrol just headed out and the pack house was buzzing with wolves. With Alpha Drake coming in two days, we were making preparations with the rooms and a new security system just in case anything happened while they we here.

With two Alphas in the area, the pack was on edge. Even though they we close, Alphas liked to be in control so two in the same area could be dangerous.

Carter was excited for one of his best friends arrival, after all the last time he saw him was over a year ago. It made me happy to see him so excited. He told me stories about when they we pups and when their dad's were still Alphas. He seemed so relaxed when he talked about his childhood. It was a lot different than his hard shell Alpha personality.