2. Unafraid

Danny's POV

I woke up to Cam ripping my curtain open. It scared me so much I fell out of the bunk. "What the fuck?!" I shouted. My hangover was mercifully gone.

"James told me to wake your fat ass up." He shrugged, fighting a grin. I flipped him off and walked to the front of the bus. I reached for a bottle of Jack, but Ben grabbed it and shook his head. "Nope. We've got a show today and there's no way I'm letting you go on drunk." He tossed the bottle out the door. It shattered and I had an intense urge to punch Ben in the face. My fists clenched up and I took a step towards him. He stood his ground, trying to look unfazed, but there was fear in his eyes. I took another step forward and raised my fist. He winced and something in me broke. I flipped him off and walked off the bus to have a cigarette.

Ben's POV

Damn it.... Danny's pissed...On impulse, I threw the bottle of Jack out the open door, where it shattered. Danny's fists clenched together and he took a few menacing steps towards me. I held my ground, fighting to look unafraid. He raised a fist and I winced, preparing for the blow. He stopped suddenly and flipped me the bird before turning and walking off the bus.

I sighed and grabbed a chocolate muffin off the counter before walking to the back of the bus and flopping onto the couch. James was in the leather seat on the other side, but I have no idea where Cameron or Sam is.

"How pissed is Danny?" James asked.

"He almost punched me..."

"Wholly crap... We're in for one hell of a day..."