"Um... Not really. After high school I went to College and met the love of my life. Well I hope he is. I really do." Jay said smiling at the thought of his baby Carlos. "Oh really? What's his name?" Al asked. "Carlos. He is the most beautiful boy I ever laid eyes on." Jay said smiling. "How wonderful. I wish I had that. It isn't easy to find love when your traveling everywhere." Al chuckled. "Aw don't worry! I'm sure you'll find someone amazing." Jay said smiling. "Do you know a good place to settle down? I want to halt my adventures and find someone." Al said looking down.

"Really? Al that's great! I can help you house hunt!" Jay said happily. "Really?" Al asked. "Of course! Anything for a friend!" He said smiling. "Thank you Jay. So much." Al said smiling.

_Meanwhile_

Carlos woke up angry. He did not want to wake up. His sleep was so beautiful. He groaned kicking the covers off of him. He sighed restlessly as he forced himself out of bed. He looked to see a note on the dresser. He read it and shrugged. "I wonder who this friend is." Carlos said walking out the room. He saw the groceries and did a happy dance. "Thank you Jay!" He said out loud as he bolted to the food.

He got out his phone.

Hey babe got your note hope you're havin fun xx - C

Jay's phone pinged. He looked at the notification. He opened his phone to read the message from Carlos.

I am! Thanks for checking up on me love youu xx - Jay

"Sorry that was Carlos." Jay said smiling. "That's fine. It's getting pretty late. We should head back." Al said standing. "Yes of course." Jay compiled. "Where are you staying?" Jay asked. "With my friend. I'll give you the address." Al said smiling. "Sounds like a plan!" Jay said as he and Al walked out of the cafe.

...0987." Jay said just finishing giving Al his number. "Thanks Jay I'll see you later!" Al said smiling. "Kay Al byee!" Jay said then drove off.

_At Jay's House_

Jay unlocked the door and went inside. He relocked the door once he was in. He stretched pretty exhausted. He walked into his and Carlos' room. "Hey babe." Carlos said smiling at his oh so beautiful boyfriend. "Hey C." Jay said getting into the bed next to Carlos. He took off his shoes.

"What have you been doing all day?" Carlos asked pausing his video game. "I reconnected with an old high school friend. His name is Al. He offered to help me with my groceries since I had a million on my arms at once." Jay said smiling. "That's nice babe!" Carlos said smiling.

"Yeah but I am pretty tired so I'm just going to head to bed. Don't stay up to late." Jay said pulling off his pants then got under the covers. Once his head hit the pillow he was out like a light.

_The Next Day_

Carlos woke up before Jay. He was surprised since he went to sleep later than Jay did. Oh well. "Babe? Babe wake up." Carlos said shaking Jay lightly. Jay groaned shrugging Carlos off. Carlos tried again but it didn't work. He narrowed his eyes then went to drastic measures.

Carlos went to their bathroom and got the toothpaste. He squirted some onto his hands then rubbed them together. He went back to the room and towards Jay. He pulled the covers off the boy and pulled down his underwear. He then made sure he had an equal amount of toothpaste on his hands. He started to give Jay a hand job. Jay moved a little waking up. "Carlos what are you doing?" He asked rubning the sleep from his eyes. He then started to feel something. An unpleasant feeling. "Ow.. Ow, ow! Carlos what the fuck?!" Jay exclaimed moving away from Carlos and held his manhood. "I had to wake you up somehow!" Carlos said laughing. "It isn't funny! You are so lucky I love you!" Jay exclaimed getting out the bed. It hurt so much.