Surprise

i work on my theses. first making questions. i drive by myself roaming around villages and subdivisions. i finally find a great gigantic house. and i knew it was the one cuz i just felt like it and it was gorgeous.

i press the doorbell and wait for an answer. im just staring down at my notes ang practicing my questions.

*still staring down at my notes*

"Good morning sir i would just like to-"

my sentence stops as i notice its HARRY fckin STYLES!!!

"h-hi. im Katie" i say nervously. pshh!! why am i nervous! i aint a harry fan.

"hey gorgeous. mind getting in?" he says leading me into his house.

WOW! he just called me gorgeous. wow! and yah. i know what your thinking. how can she get in his place?!?! well, Ms. Dout Hit gave us an i.d that would allow us to get in. okayy?

"Katie, what you here for?" he says politely

"oh yah. im here to interview you about your house. its for my theses. but if you're too busy, cuz it takes around 6-8 months. so yah. i'll understand if you-" he cuts my sentence and says...

"oh! jeez! no problem. i would love to help" he says smiling

"oh! thank you Mr. Styles THANK YOU!!!" i say relieved.

he laughs at me.

"haha. you're so cute" he says smiling

"what? oh. haha." i try to fake laugh

"can we start all this interview tomorrow and just have lunch today then meet up with the boys? i'd be really glad if you'd go with me"

i go for a short pause. showing that im thinking. but im not. I'D LOVE TO COME!!!

"please come with me" harry says with puppy dog eyes in his cutest baby voice. he's so cute.

"i really hope you're not busy today you lil' rich girl" he says playfully

"what?" i say confused

"everyone in england knows that the daughter of one of the richest business men of asia is coming to study here" he says looking at me straight in the eye.

"what? i never knew that" i say. but its true. i never knew they all know. no wonder my security is TIGHT.

"oh really..." he says in his sherlock homes accent.

"i dont. honestly." i say

"mmhmmm" he says while i giggle.

"if you stop talking about it, i come with you. deal?" i say laughing

"deal!" he shouts

we shake our hands and laugh out loud thinking how silly this is.

wait. im kinda confused now. is he flirting with me? cuz i dont think i want to. you may think i sound silly but i really dont wanna have a boyfriend. again. i've got a bad past. yah...

Harry tells me to follow him so i do. we head to his car. he opens the passenger seat for me. closes it. and heads to the drivers seat. we get out of his gate. and he notices my car parked right infront of his home.

"this your car?" he asks.

"yup" i say quickly cuz a message from Shaniah comes and i wanna read it.

- message from shan -

S-Hey bestie! lets go shoppinggg!!

K- can't. im with-- i mean i gotta do something.

i know, i know. i didnt tell her im with harry cuz he's talking to me now and i cant explain to her now.

"you wanna park it inside?" he says

"nahh. its good there" i say smiling

he just smiles back. my phone is soo annoying now cuz Shan keeps texting me to go with her. i reply the same thing again and again. "i cant. im sorry" she just keeps sending crying enojis (emoji) and... SHE WONT STOP. and my ring tone's a duck. ya see how nnoying that can get. and im in a quiet car with harry styles listening to all my quacks.

harry laughs.

"why?" i say confused.

"your phone keeps quacking"

"haha! yea... sorry about that. its my best friend Shaniah"

"nahh. its fine. i love quacks" he says without looking at me.

i laugh out loud. we both do.

i dont know why but i feel so comfortable with him now. and it's only been about an hour. i guess its destiny. to be friends with him. to trust him.