First Day Of School

i wake up. really in a great mood. not home sick anymore (see, i do get over things easily).

"ah! im looking forward to this day!" i say happily. i can't believe it! im up even before my alarm clock shouts! so i take a shower in my awesome bathroom with all i need. and dress up looking into my closet. im glad my nany unpacked for me already. i love her. i check the weather thinking of what to wear. i see its kinda warm and sunny so decide to wear my dyed denim shorts and a sleevless white blouse which is transparent at the back part. im lookong for shoes. i couldnt decide on which to wear so i call for my nany.

"nany! please help me! i cant choose" i say with puppy eyes.

"ohh no problem deary. if you cant choose just go into your walk in closet and find what best fits your outfit."

"ok thanks nan. love you" i shout. WAIT, did she just say WALK IN CLOSET? i get in there and gasp!!! it has complete set of clothes, jewelry and accesories!!! yay!

i look in the miror. not satisfied with what im wearing. so i just choose a set from my walk in. its a cute lil' sundress which is short. it has the cutest michroscopic flower designs. i wear the high heels jimmy choos which are white with pink details. and shades and some jewelry. i put on simple make up. just blush, mascara, a little eye shadow and lipstick.

i head off down to the gate seeing Jo already ready and just waiting for me. we go over Shan's and bring her to her meeting place for the day.

after droping her off. and saying our good byes, i go to my school.

i think im kinda late. but nah.

"oh! good morning Ms. Cruise. i am Mrs. Dout Hit. have a seat. anywhere you like"

"thanks Mrs. Dout Hit" i say smiling. i find two chairs. one next to a cute lil' nerd and one next to a girl who's texting (she looks mean) so i sit next to the lil' nerd!

"Hi. Im Katie" i say being friendly.

"h-hi. i-im Marcel" he says stuttering. cutely. i dont know why but i like nerds. but not in a way that i wanna be chicks with them. no. just friends.

"okay class. your theses is to find a wonderful magnificent house and interview its owner about his/her house. you've got 6-8 months to work for this. this is your WHOLE EXAM. so do it well." says Mrs. Dout Hit