Harry's POV

• Harry's POV •

friend?!? ughh. yah. she does wanna take it the slow way. and i've never done that to any of my recent ex girlfriends. but taking its slow with Katie is gonna be so much fun. i can feel it. i like her. i really do. im willing to take it slow cuz i know i'll have fun with her. does she like me too? i hope so.

we're on the gate of our (one direction's) house. i beep and the doors open.

Katie's pretty excited about seeing the boys. i can see it through her look at the house.

oh i do hope the boys won't like her. damn it! i should've warned them before we came here about how hot and sexy Katie is.

"afternoon boys" i shout to the boys laying in one couch watching cars 2. haha.

"Hello Harry" they say. not even looking at either me or Katie. so focused on Lightning Mc Queen winning. i wait for him to win to get their attention. by the way, me and katie are still holding hands.

"YES!!" they all shout when Lightning wins. and finally look at me and Katie.

"who's the beautiful lad baby boy?" Zayn says perfectly smiling and just staring at Katie. I dont let go of her hand to let them know she's mine. well not yet, but i want her.

"this is Katie"

"hello katie" they all say at the same time just admiring her.

"hey boys" katie says smiling

zayn comes up to her and kisses her hand.

Katie just smilesbut looks at me.thats a good sign.

"okay. come on boys lets head off to Nandos. lunch time" i say

i snap my fingers at their faces who are just simple open mouthed with Katie.

"BOYS!" i shout

"YES SIMON" Niall shouts shocked and hearing simon's voice out of mine. simon always shouts boys. ahh..

everyone just laughs and gets into their cars.

"hazza boy! Katie'll ride with me k?" zayn says. why would he ride with her? i hope katie doesnt want to.

"does Katie want to?" i say.

"im fine harry. i'll ride with you back home k haz-haz?" she says kissing me on the cheek. i wanna fly to the sky!!! she just kissed me. on the cheek though, but its okay. now i completely like her. great. i just nod at her. and zayn comes get her. everyone else where shocked. so was i. we just use up 2 cars. mine and zayns.

"Louis!!! please!!! stay with Katie and zayn in the car. be with them and dont let anything happen" i say.

"why'd you let her go in the first place"

"she kissed me. what was i supposed to do? now go." i say and Louis comes running to them. zayn couldnt say no but he wanted to. but Louis was already in the car and Katie insisted as well too. good girl.

we all get into our cars and start driving to Nandos.

"Harry. she your girl" niall says

"not yet. but i like her alot. and zayn better not get her from me"

"if you want her, then why aren't you being yourself? not being flirty or taking things quick?" Liam says

"she's got a bad past on her ex and she still quite cant recover. i have to take it the slow way on her. but dont worry. im geting there" i say not explaining the whole story.

"she's hot harry. and she seems really great!" says Niall

"she's mine. i wont let her go. i'll make it slow. slowly but surely" i say

"zayn seems to like her. cuz she is beautiful" Liam says.

"thats why i sent Louis. i love Louis. i owe him"

i text Louis asking whats happening.

- text -

H- hey. whats happening there?

L- zayn keeps talking. he keeps making jokes. she keeps laughing. she's beutiful harry. she's perfect. i thought she's yours?

H- she is mine. thats why your being such a good brother to me. so please. get in their conversations. and be yourself. you talk to Katie.

L- why do i have to do all this? what if zayn hates me?

H- hey! i got her first! i'll talk to him about it later. and i'll buy you tons of carrots.

L- deal!