Interview

• Katie's POV•

"you're finally here!" Lou shouts at harry and grabs him to put make up on him.

"sorry kate. just stay with the boys first. i'll be with you in a while" harry says.

"its okay harry!" i say smiling.

everyone's in a hurry. the whole management is. maybe thats why they wont notice me. anyways, the boys are carefree. theyre watching tv. Louis spots me and shouts my name out.

Zayn smiles at me and pats the seat beside him. so i follow.

"so you guys are having a movie?"

"yup. its showing on late august next year" niall says.

(FYI, to all readers =) in the story, it's late 2012 there. around september. okay? hope you dont get confused!)

"MY BIRTH MONTH" liam shouts happily

all of us laugh. zayn shouts happy birthday.

*

"KATIE!" harry shouts. he's far away so im not quite sure if he's calling me but i just come.

"who's katie?" Lou and the management says.

"she's a girl i like and she's my best friend now"

"best friend? best friend before girlfriend? that doesnt sound like you harry." Lou says

"nah. but she's different. and i'll get her for sure"

*

"what is it harry?" i say

"i would like you to meet Lou, Lux and management team!"

"oh, hello!" i say happily. they smile at me really big! they seem really friendly.

"hey katie, im Paul"

"and im Lou. you're really pretty"

"thanks!" i say. not really confident about it.

Lux laughs really loud and reaches her arms out for me to carry her.

i really like babies. theyre simply adorable.

"she likes you" harry tells me

i pick her up and she hugs me. how unexpected. she plays with my hair and wont stop smiling. i play with her and make her laugh.

"dear, could you give her that milk bottle over there? i've been trying to get her to drink from a bottle and-

i give Lux the bottle and she grabs it from me. drinking the whole thing. smiling at me. Lou is very shocked. so is harry.

"what?" i say smiling.

"my baby's drinking from a bottle!" Lou exclaims.

"thank you Katie. she must really like her. HEY BOYS! YOU TAKE CARE OF KATIE ALRIGHT? SHE'S A KEEPER!" she shouts.

i laugh. harry and zayn says "ofcourse Lou" at the same time. freaky.

*

"on the set now. go boys. we're shooting on 5...4....3...2.... and 1!"

the interview goes on. and i watch beside the main camera.

"hello London! i am Zoella. another interview with One Direction! we're talking about their new movie, "This Is Us. so how are you boys?"

"great!" harry shouts

"wow! great mood today harry. what has gotten in to you? or is it a WHO?!"

"ohhh.." the boys shout as harry laughs.

"hey! lets get on to the movie musn't we?" harry shouts. he looks at me and i think i blushed. oops.

"fine then. so, when's this is us showing?"

"ON MY BIRTH MONTH!" liam shouts once again.