Hazza Boo and Kit Kat

• still Harry's POV •

me and katie get into the car now. i open the door for her and run to my drivers seat.

"you okay kit kat?"

"fine hazza boo"

"so where we off to? will we be doing any interviews later?" i ask

"if you want to"

"so we're off to my house"

"wherever you wanna go Styles"

"dont you Styles me. you're a Styles as well" i say playfully.

Katie hugs my arm.

"harry?"

"yeah?"

"can i propose to ya somethin'" she says. oh dear, what's she gonna say!

"sure"

"uhm... can you be my... best friend? i know its quite early, but i have this fealing that i can trust you. that you wont let me fall. that you'll always be there. i know i have Shaniah but its different with you. you let me be whoever i wanna be and like me for who i am. so.... will you be my best friend?" she says hugging tighter on my arm and showing a puppy dog face.she is so sweet. i just want her to know i love her. but i dont think its the right time. i know this is going somewhere. this friendship wont just be friends. but my coscience is telling me that there will be ups and downs but i should trust 'us'.

"yes. im very glad to be" i kiss her forehead and she huggs me.

"you're the one proposing now. but in time, it'll be me" i say this softly. i think she heard me but i didnt see her reaction.

"HEY HAZZA BOO!!! i got loads to tell you!! stories!!! we're like jane and peter pan! i got loads of stories!!" she shouts. she's back in herself again.

"alrighty Jane! start with the stories and i shall take you to never land!" i shout and we both just laugh together and get back to reality.

"so, its rainy season right now in my home country and i've got a really really cute niece who's a huge fan of 1D. so, she had a math exam the next day and all she did the day before was listen to 1D songs. and lightning came and she's really scared of thunder. so i told her, "you like one direction right? so you must like THUNDERECTION!!!!" and now she aint scared no more"

we both laugh our hearts out.

HEY READERS!! =) IF YOU FEEL A MIX UP BETWEEN THE CHAPTERS/PARTS OF THE STORY, IM VERY SORRY FOR THAT. ITS WAS TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. -_- WELL ANYWAY, YOU LIKE THE THUNDERECTION PART? :> YEAH. I MADE THAT. AND THE DREAM THAT 1D WENT TO KATIE'S HOUSE IS REAL! I DREAMED OF THAT. HAHA. WELL, ANYWAYS, PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @angellato TWITTER @_angellato. HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR! =))