Chapter 11

Emily

"I will never give you the blessings to marry my daughter!" Dad shouted angrily. Dad stood up and headbutted Daniel.

Daniel instantly fell on the floor, he touched his head and saw blood on his hand. But dad didn't felt a thing, he used to be a soldier back then.

"Go! Now!" Dad kicked the door down, I took the rope off mom's feet then we all ran out.

Dad must've got the rope off his feet while he was in there.

We were just a few feet from freedom, but then... *BANG!!!*

I stopped running and tears started to fall out of my eyes.
I refuse to turn around, I wasn't ready to see the sight that is waiting for me.
Tears ran out of mom's eyes, then she knelt to the ground.

"No! Tom!" She screamed.
I looked around to see dad on his knees, with a gunshot on his head.

Blood came out of his mouth, I will never forget his last words to me that instantly broke my heart."I-I... love you, Emily." H
His body fell onto the ground.

Me and mom ran to him, we knelt down beside him and lifted his head.

My tears dropped onto his face.

Dad... I... I love you...

My vision instantly blacked out after that.

~•~

"Uhh..." I groaned.

"Shh..."

I jumped out of bed to see Daniel beside me.

"You! You bastard! How could you kill him! How could... How... Could you..." I ran to him and landed punches on his chest.

"Emily... Your dad was in the way of our happy ending. I would never let anyone try to break us apart." He said.

"Happy ending?! You call this a happy ending you psycho maniac!"

"I know you're upset about what happened yesterday. And I'm sorry. But I have to warn you, that if you don't marry me, your mom's next, my dear." He said, evily.

My eyes widened for what he said. He's really going to kill mom?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey, sorry for the short chap, hope you enjoy this story.

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY