"Really, why?" Atticus asked.

"She never told me before..." Moses shrugged.

"Hmm, I think I might know where she is." Atticus said.

Moses gave the boy an odd look, but shrugged. "If you say so..." he then took out a paper and a pen. "Please fill this out for your sister."

"Thanks." Atticus took it as Cherry stood next to him.

"Um... Hi..." Darla came up to the four girls who were in their casual clothes until class would start.

The four girls then looked at her.

"Haven't I seen you on TV?" The girl with curly and puffy carrot orange hair with big blue round glasses, a short-sleeved olive green shirt, blue shorts, and blue sandals asked.

"Uh, maybe...." Darla shrugged.

"What's your name?" the blonde pigtailed girl asked.

"Darlene Fudo, but you can call me 'Darla'." Darla replied calmly.

"Wait, Darla?" the curly dark-haired girl asked. "Didn't you used to be Darla Dimple?"

"Um... Well... Yes..." Darla replied.

"Then why are you here?" The short brown-haired girl asked.

"I'm on vacation with my family..." Darla said.

"Really!?" the orange-haired girl looked around with a starstruck smile. "Where are they!? Who are they!? Do they want a new movie star?"

"Actually, I was--" Darla tried to explain that she wasn't a celebrity anymore.

"I'm sorry, girls, but Darla isn't a star anymore, but she's a very special little girl to the Fudo family." Patch smiled.

"Did that Dalmatian just talk?" The blonde girl asked.

"Uh, maybe?" Darla shrugged, unsure whether to be honest or not.

"Hmph!" the orange-haired girl folded her arms in disappointment. "So much for a star studded new BFF..."

"I'm sorry..." Darla said. "We could probably still be friends..."

"Well... I guess that'll be fine, as long as you're not weird..." the orange-haired girl said. "I'm Myrtle."

"I'm Elena." the other blonde girl said.

"Yuki." the short-haired girl added.

"And I'm Teresa." the curly haired girl finished.

"Nice to meet all of you." Darla smiled.

Atticus looked over with a smile once he saw Darla had made some new friends on her first day. Moses kept looking around for another girl, but she had not come. They still had time until the music men and older girl dancers would come though.

"Here you go." Cherry took the application for Atticus, handing it to Moses.

"Oh, mahalo." Moses smiled, taking it right away.

"Are we missing someone?" Darla asked her new friends.

The other girls seemed hesitant to answer that question.

"Oh, no one special..." Myrtle said.

"Would you like to stay on your sister's first day?" Moses asked Atticus.

"I could, just to make sure she gets along okay." Atticus agreed.

"Yeah." Cherry added.

"Very well, it's nearly time to start," Moses said, then walked over to the five little girls. "All right, go get your dresses on, we have a big night coming up. Darla, we have an old one in the back you can use that's just about your size."

"Thank you, sir." Darla curtsied before going to get the old dress they had.

"Cherry, I think you should go and see of what's taking the last student so long." Atticus whispered to his best friend before handing her a description of the little girl and where she would be.

"Um... Okay..." Cherry shrugged, then left the hula school.

Yuki, Teresa, Myrtle, Elena, and Darla then went backstage to get dressed into their skirts and anything else they may need. As they did that, a couple of adult men and a few young adult women came in, wearing their clothes for the pre-show rehearsal.

"So, what are the girls rehearsing for?" Atticus asked.

"The littlle ones have their first live show coming up," Moses informed Atticus. "We're going to preform a dance with a song entitled 'He Mele No Lilo'."

"What does that mean?" Atticus asked.

"It translates to 'A Song for Lilo'," Moses explained. "It's a very wonderful song."

"It sure sounds like it, I can't wait to hear the song." Atticus smiled.

"You can watch since it's your sister's first class," Moses smiled back. "Just keep that dog under control, okay?"

"You got it," Atticus said. "Right, Patch?"

Patch was about to say something, but then made up bark noises so he wouldn't freak out the hula instructor.

"Very good... Excuse me a moment..." Moses then walked off as the others came for the recital.

Cherry wandered around the beach, looking around for the girl she was sent to look for and where she saw a girl with the exact same description Atticus gave her and saw that she was out in the water. The waves were big, but not dangerously big. The girl emerged from the water as it dripped over her long black hair.

"Uh, hello?" Cherry waved to the little girl.

"Aloha..." the girl greeted as she wrung her ebony hair to let the salty water drips loose. "Are you a tourist?"

"Umm..." Cherry pondered.

"Wait a sec, just hold on..." the girl said, then found a camera and backed up, holding it up to take Cherry's picture.

"What're you doing!?" Cherry flinched, she did not like getting her picture taken.

"I like to take pictures of things I see." The little girl said.

"Uhh... Okay..." Cherry siad, then put her hands on her hips and gave a small smirk.

The little girl flashed her camera. "Okay, thank you, bye!" she then ran off, grabbing a bag on the way.

"Wait!" Cherry chased after her. "Where are you going!?"

"I'm late for hula class!" The little girl told her.

Cherry ran with her. "Oh, boy, this can't be good..."

The little girl kept trying to slide on her hula skirt and bands while she ran as she was still dripping from the ocean water.