"That sounds like a good idea." Emily approved.

"I wonder if we can watch." Patch smiled.

Darla smiled bashfully as she daydreamed about becoming a hula dancer.

"You ever dance outside of the movies?" Atticus asked.

"I wanted to take ballet classes, but LB wouldn't let me..." Darla pouted.

"He never did let you go out and make friends very much, did he?" Patch asked. "I think I understand why you were kind of a spoiled brat in Hollywood."

"Yeah, all because of LB Mammoth." Atticus said.

"Oh, you poor dear..." Emily hugged Darla.

"I wish you could've come to the orphanage instead of him..." Darla smiled up to her new mother.

"Me too, honey, me too." Emily smiled.

After breakfast, Atticus and Patch came back to his room, pondering the dream they had while also being excited for Hawaii.

'I wonder what that dream was all about.' Atticus said.

"Did you watch a sci-fi movie before you went to bed last night?" Patch asked Atticus.

"No, I didn't," Atticus shook his head. "Did you?"

"Not that I remember..." Patch pouted. "That thing in the jar freaked me out though..."

"Me too..." Atticus said. "What did it even say?"

"I have no idea, but it wasn't 'Dog'." Patch shuddered.

"Well, whatever it said must have been a bad word." Atticus said.

"I just remember that this lady who seemed to be in charge of everything didn't like it one bit." Patch said.

"No, she didn't..." Atticus said. "Oh, well, it was just a dream..."

"Yeah." Patch nodded.

Atticus smiled to him as he then lay back on his bed. "I wonder what Hawaii will be like..."

"Probably like it is on TV." Patch guessed. "But better."

"Yeah, you're probably right." Atticus smiled.

Patch smiled back as they daydreamed about a vacation in Hawaii. And where it was with surfing and where Atticus also daydreamed of being in a body-builder's contest.

Patch daydreamed of maybe surfing. "Cowabunga!" he laughed and hooted in his fantasy as a lot of people cheered for him.

After the wave passed, Patch was in the sand, being given a flower lei with a golden crown and Colette came over and gave him a winning kiss.

In reality, Patch was kissing the wall.

"Patch? Patch... PATCH!" Atticus called.

"Huh, what?" Patch woke up then.

"Why are you kissing that wall?" Atticus asked.

"Uhh... Well... Because I love this wall out of the other ones..." Patch said with a sheepish smile, then kissed the wall again.

Atticus laughed. "Silly puppy..." He then laid back on his bed and began to daydream.

Patch just remembered something, then decided to go. "I'll be right back."

Atticus nodded to him, then continued to daydream about their upcoming vacation.

Patch went to the window and did a quick call to someone, then went out the doggy door to a meeting place he always met a certain someone to just talk or maybe exchange something with that somebody. He waited as he sat at the spot by himself, hoping a dog-catcher wouldn't take him away while he was waiting.