Chapter 32

Chapter 32

It has been 2 days now and Luna still didn’t wants to see Leo, but he still waited patiently outside her room at the hospital. He been staying at the hospital and on and off, either Nikita or Andrew will update him about Luna’s conditions. They asked him to go home but he never wants to leave. He wanted to be there with her even though his not there besides her.

He knows Andrew and Nikita were right. Luna needs time to heal herself and that’s what he’s doing, giving her time to think and hopefully she will forgive him soon. He’s not going to give up on her and he’s going to proved that to her. Hopefully she would see his determination to win her back.

Inside her room Luna looked at her surrounding which filled with roses and lilies from Leo. She had not seen Leo since she admitted into the hospital and can’t stop wondering what he’s doing right now. She couldn’t stop thinking about him but at the same time not ready to see him.

Andrew has told her yesterday that Leo has been waiting outside the room since the day she admitted and never leaves the hospital. She wondered today whether he’s still there waiting for her, or has he gone home and finally give up on her. A small part of her was praying that he didn’t.

She still couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. Luna realized Nikita was right. She was to be blamed for all Leo’s actions towards her. She’s the one who made him didn’t trust her. She was the one who make him believed the worst about her. If she didn't do all that to him in the past, their baby would still be alive.

Yeah, hers and Leo's baby, she admitted to herself and weeps again. How she had been dreaming of having his baby inside her womb and now she lost it. She loses it due to her mistakes.

But maybe she is right too, she thought to herself. Maybe she and Leo weren’t meant to be together. Maybe they should both chose a different path and lives in a separate world. Leo would be better without her and she would definitely be better without him. They should never have met. If she didn't go to his party that night, they might not meet. If she didn't agree to model Mira's dress at the Gala Party, they would not have met there too. How she wish she could turn back the time. She would avoid all this from happening if she knew she's going to be badly hurt like this.

If they didn't meet, his mother would not humiliated and hate her, her mother would not have died of heart attack and........ she paused and touched her stomach. She cried, she would never have his baby in her womb and then lost it.

Andrew and Nikita entered her room and saw her crying. Andrew immediately went over to her and hugged her, “Hey, there, there,” he soothed, “Where is that my strong sister that I know of? The one that I know would never make herself felt so helpless.”

Luna continued weeping on his shoulders, “I'm not strong anymore, Andrew. I feel so weak right now,” she told him.

“I know how you feel but you have to be strong. You can't just give up because of it. Take it as a new beginning and start everything new,” Andrew comforted her. “We'll be there to help you on that and so does Leo.”

“I'm tired Andrew,” she said softly looking at him, “Tired of starting new again. I think both Leo and I are better off without each other. I don't think I could go on being hurt again along the way. I think I have enough. I really am tired of this.”

“I don't blame you for feeling all those things about him Lu,” Andrew soothed and tenderly wipes her tears, “But just think if you are in his shoes? How would you behave? Could you trust someone who betrayed you? Someone who you love but told you later that he didn't love you in returned but instead chooses money over that love? How would you feel Lu? I'm not trying to make you feel guilty about it but I just want you think over about it. I don't want you to make a decision that you will regret later and when you realize it was too late. I don't want that Lu. I want to see you happy and whatever your decisions, Nikita and I will always be at your side.”

“You really want me to be with him don't you?” Luna asked softly.

Andrew nodded, “Yes, I want you to give him a chance. I want you both to give each other a chance. A chance to listen to what your heart desired and wanted,” Andrew told her, “I'm not forcing you but just give him that chance.”

Seeing Luna remain quiet, Andrew continued, “He’s been anxiously and patiently waiting to see you outside. He looked as distraught as you. He’s been blaming himself for all that had happened,” he told her softly. “I don’t think he would ever forgive himself if you didn’t want to forgive him.”

Luna looked at Nikita who was standing quietly beside Andrews. Nikita nodded at her confirming what Andrew had just told her, “I think its best you talk to him and give him a chance, Lu.”

“I’ll talk to him,” Luna said softly, “But I don’t think I want to give him that chance anymore.”

Andrew and Nikita looked at each other upon hearing Luna words. Nikita sighed but Andrew said, “It’s up to you, sweetheart,” and kissed her on the forehead, “You want me to call him in?”

Luna nodded her head. Andrew smiled before going out to get Leo who was sitting restlessly on the chair with both his hands on his face. He looked up when he heard someone opening the door.

Andrew rushed to his friend, “Luna finally agreed to see you,” he told Leo. Leo let out a relieved sigh up hearing the news. “Good luck,” Andrew said to him, “Remember, don’t ever give up on her,” he remind Leo.

Leo nodded his head, “Never again,” and walked into the room with Andrew.

Luna was nervous while waiting for Leo to come in but she’s determined, she’s not going to be with him anymore. She’s going to tell him that and she hoped she’s strong enough to stand with her decision.

She finally saw him walking in behind Andrew and he really looked so distraught and depressed, worst than she is right now. He looked like he hasn’t sleep for ages. She felt so sad for him while Leo looked at her pale and depressed face and tears started for form in his eyes again. He did that to her, he told himself. He had made her felt that way. He’s going to amend that soon, he promised himself.

Both Andrew and Nikita realized that both Luna and Leo were staring at each other. Both of them have tears of sadness in their eyes. Nikita cast a sad look at her husband but he gave her a confident smile instead.

Andrew cleared his throat to get their attention but both of them seem to be drowned in their own thoughts, “We leave you two alone,” he said to them, “We’ll be outside if anything,” and holding his wife hand walking out of the room without waiting for both of them to respond.