Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“Wh….what are you doing here?” she stumbled with her words. “I thought you’ve told Andrew you’re going home?”

He smirked, “You supposed to be home too,” raising his eyebrows at her with his arms still folded in front of his chest.

She blushed, ashamed being caught lying to him, “I was supposed to go home but after a while, I’ve felt better, so I decide to stay and help around,” she told him. “Gosh, why do I have to explain all this to you?” she said angrily and start walking away.

“Because I demand an explanation,” he demanded and pulled her arm making her stopped.

“Why?” she scoffed.

“Because I want to know why you suddenly back off?” he demanded again, “I thought you look forward of seeing me again too.”

“I’m sorry for giving you a wrong impression,” she snorted, “I actually didn’t even like you,” she lied.

He was stunned with her respond and immediately released her hand. Seeing he finally let her go, she continued, “Well now you know how I really feel about you, I think you better leave me alone,” with that she immediately walked away from him. She nearly ran, so that she could get away from him as fast as she could and also to hide the tears that started to fall down her cheek.

She finally reached home and much to her relieved there’s nobody home. She immediately ran into her room and cried her heart out. Gosh, she could see the hurt in his face when she told him that she didn’t like him and saying all those words to him had make her felt a pain in her chest as if someone was stabbing her heart a thousand times with a sharp knife

Leo was stunned with Luna outburst. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard. By the time he realized she was gone and couldn’t find her anywhere. 

“Damn it,” he cursed and walked back to his car. He couldn’t believe she didn’t like him. He could see that she like him too. He’s very sure she does. He could see the ways she smiled and look at him when she’s on stage just now but why there’s a sudden changed of heart? Was it because she saw him with Lindsay? He saw the jealous look in her face but her thought she didn’t take it seriously because she gave him a sweet smile before she leave the stage.

“Damn it, damn it,” he cursed again and hit his steering wheel, “Why, damn it, why?” he asked again and again. It couldn’t because of Lindsay. He already told her that Lindsay is not his girlfriend but if that’s the cause for her to back up, he’s willing to explain it again.  Well, there’s only one way to find out, he thought to himself. He’s going to ask Nikita about it and he’s very sure that she knows the reason why.

Nikita and Andrew were having dinner together Andrew’s phone rang. He took out the phone and looked at the screen and it was Leo, “Hey man. What’s up?” he answered make a mouth signal to Nikita telling her it’s Leo.

“What? Really?” Andrew asked concernedly and Nikita cast the same look at him.  “Oh, we’re having dinner right now at the Ceasar’s. We’re having deserts right now,” he told Leo. “Sure man, we’ll wait for you.” and turn-off his phone.

“What was that all about?” asked Nikita.

“It’s Leo. He didn’t go home after he left us just now, but instead he gone back to the boutique to look for Luna,” Andrew related the whole incidence to Nikita.

“Oh my,” touching her chest trying to calm herself from chocking, “And he’s coming here to talk to me?”

“He has the right to know why Luna is acting that way towards him,” said Andrew, “I also wander what happen, because I could see that Luna like him too. Why suddenly she’s changed. There must be a logical reason behind all this? Leo thinks you know what it is and so do I,” and looked at Nikita straight into her eyes. “Ah, there he is,” he nudged his head towards the entrance.