Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Luna felt the panic blood running through her veins. Why is he here? She asked herself. Does he already found out who she is? Her cold hands grabbed Nikita’s and Nikita immediately knew she’s panicked. Nikita tugged one of Luna’s fingers softly as indication for her to remain calm. Luna could see from the corner of her eyes that Nikita was looking so calm and smiling sweetly at Leo. Of course she’s calm Luna thought to herself, unlike her, Nikita has nothing to hide.

Leo smiles but his eyes still on Luna. He still captivated by her beauty. He realized way Luna looked at him. Why does she look panic and nervous? He wondered.

“Girls, I want to meet my best friend, Leo Hendricks, “introduce Andrew.

“Hi, I’m Nikita,” said Nikita cheerfully, extending her hands to Leo.

Leo finally turned his attention to Nikita, “Yeah, I know,” he said accepting her hands.

“You know me?” queered Nikita. Luna gulped feeling panicked again. She feels like running away.

Leo laughed at them. He couldn’t understand why both girls are nervous when he told said he know Nikita, “Well, I actually don’t know you. I saw you leaving my party last night with a friend.”

“Yeah, I saw you there too. You were talking to a group of boys,” injected Andrew smirking, “But I didn’t see  you leaving and with whom. You came with whom, by the way?” he asked.

“A friend,” Nikita immediate respond make Luna feel relieved but Andrew next questions make her panic again.

“A friend? Who? It’s not you, isn’t it Lu?” staring at Luna who’s looking a bit pale.

“Yes, coming!” Luna suddenly yelled, pretending to answer someone from inside the changing room making the guys looked weirdly at her while Nikita rolled her eyes, “Excuse me, I…I think they’re calling me,” she panicky told the guys and immediately dashed to inside the room. God, she needs to get away before Leo found out the truth.

“I didn’t hear anyone calling,” Andrew said puzzled and asked Leo, “Did you hear anyone calling her?” Leo shook his head. He too seems puzzled.

Nikita grinned, “Wait here a second,” she told them, “We’ll be back.”

Nikita went inside the room and saw Luna sitting on a chair looking so panic and nervous. “What do you think you doing?” she asked Luna with her hands on her hips.

“Hiding?” replied Luna who face looked like she’s going to cry.

“You are crazy, you know,” said Nikita angrily at her, “How long you think you can hide?”

“Forever, for the rest of my life,” signed Luna.

“Why do you want to hide from him?” asked Nikita, “He didn’t even recognize you. Anyway I don’t think he’s even going to kill you if he found out that’s you.”

“Maybe he’s not, but his mother or my mother will,” Luna whined.

“Well I’m not going to let them kill you. They have to go through me first before they could kill you,” Nikita calming her down and went over to hug her. “Don’t worry, Lu, nothing is going to happen. I won’t let anything happen to you ok. “

“You really think he didn’t recognize me?” asked Luna with her worried face.

“Yeah I’m very sure he didn’t,” nodded Nikita. “As long as he didn’t see your hickey,” she teased making Luna panicked again.