Chapter 13

Chapter 13

“I guess they abandon us,” chuckled Leo.

Luna glared at him, “You know they going to do that, don’t you!” she accused him.

“No,” defend Leo raising his right hand, “Honestly, I swear I don’t know they’re going to leave.”

Luna grunted and fiercely pushed him away from her. Grabbing her clutch bag, she tried to leave but Leo quickly grabbed her arms, “Where you’re going?” he asked.

She tried to pull away from him but he held her firmly, “I’m going home,” she angrily said to him, “Let go of my hand.”

“I’ll take you home,” he offered but didn’t released her arm.

“No!” she protest and tried again to free her arms from him, “I can go home myself!” she said in the same angry tone, “Let me go!”

“No, no way I’m going to let you go. You’re coming with me whether you like it or not,” he said firmly and dragged her with him out of the restaurant.

“You can’t force me to follow you!!” she screamed once they were outside and vigorously tried to make him released her arm.

“Oh, yes, I definitely can,” he said and without warning carried her over his shoulders.

“Put me down!!” she yelled hitting his back at the same time, “Put me down!!” but Leo ignored her and continued to carry her to his car.

He finally put her down when they arrived at his car. He opened the door, “Get in the car!” he ordered her in an authoritative voice

“No!!” she stubbornly yelled at his face.

“Get in before I force you!!” he warned.

“No!!” she yelled again, “You can’t force me!!”

“Like hell I can!!” he yelled back and their faces as only inches away. They both froze looking at each other face and directly into each other eyes. Before Luna could move, Leo grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him and fiercely crushed his lips on hers. She was stunned at first but after realizing what happened, she tried to protest by hitting and pushing him but Leo didn’t stop. Instead he forced further biting her lower lips forcing them to open. She opened her mouth to say something but Leo took the opportunity to put in his tongue inside her. Once it’s in, she lost all her control. Her knees weaken and she slipped her arms around his neck to prevent her from falling down. Leo could feel she’s finally giving in and stopped fighting him. He pulled her closer and deepened his kiss making her moan. She didn’t protest any longer and accepted his kiss, kissing him back the way he wanted her to; the way she wanted it too. They both moan with pleasure.

They were in the world of their own. They totally forget about their surrounding and concentration in tasting each other lips. All the worries have vanished from her head. Gone all the worried about Leo’s mother founding out about them. All that matters right now was his kisses.

“Hey get a room guys!” somebody teasingly yelled at them while his friends laughed. They both finally pulled apart. Luna face was blushed and she tried to hide her face with his while Leo chuckled hugging her closer to him.

He said softly to her, “So you still sure you don’t like me?”

Luna blushed and bites her lips. Leo could feel her embarrassments and it makes him chuckled, “You think you could easily get rid of me?” he asked before kissing her again. “I think we better go somewhere before someone asked us to get a room again,” he whispered, “Let’s go somewhere we could talk.”