Chapter 38

My dear readers.... Thanks you for reading, voting and comments on this story... You don't know how happy I am... I know there's a lot of mistakes and error especially in the gramma... please forgive me and I'll try my best to avoid such errors....

For you information, there's only two more chapters to go, which I will post them next week... I shall then post my new story and I hope you all will give the same support as you did in this story... Thanks again for reading, voting and comments... Keep it coming.....

Love you all, muah.... -Sally-

****

Chapter 38

“No!! Leo!! No!!” Luna screamed and immediately felt someone holding her tight.

“Hey, baby, baby, I’m here,” said Leo who was calming her down.

She looked at him as if she seen a ghost, “Hey, I’m here. It just a bad dream,” he soothed her.

She just realized that everything was just a dream and immediately hugged him, “God, It seems so real. I thought I really lost you,” she sobbed.

Leo held her tightly, “I won’t leave you, I promised,” he told her.

“I love you, I love you so much,” she sobbed softly and wrapped him tightly as if scared he might leave.

“I know you do and I love you too,” he said kissing her forehead. “What to tell me about it?” he asked.

She shook her head, “You sure?” he concernedly asked again.

She nodded, “I just want you to hold me,” she said to him.

”Alright,” he said smiling and kissed her forehead again before wrapping his arms around her.

Luna was relieved that it was just a dream. How could she ever think that his mother was that bad? How could she even dream that his mother would want to kill her? No matter how much she hates Luna, she can’t be that evil can she? She sigh softy thinking about it.

Leo heard her sighed but he didn’t want to push her into telling him what her dream was about. He knew the dream must have been something to do with his mother. Luna had been very quiet ever since the incidence and he could feel that she’s worried about what his mother would do to them. He was worried too at first but after a conversation with his father last night has boost up his confident that there nothing his mother could do to separate them.

They remained in the position for a few minutes. Feeling that she’s finally calm down, he asked, “Feeling better?” Luna nodded her head without a word. “My father called me last night,” he started again.

Luna looked at him in questions, “Mother told him about what happened yesterday,” Leo explained, “And as usual mother has put some spice and salt into her stories, trying her best to make everyone believe her,” he joked and Luna couldn’t help but chuckled with him. “But good thing, father already knew her character and called me to listen to my side of the story.”

“Is he angry with you?” she concernedly asked.

“He doesn’t sound angry. He just told me that mother has asked him to fired me as the Vice President of the company and withdraw all the benefits and privileges that I am enjoying right now,” Leo calmly told her.

“Gosh, it’s all my faults,” she sighed.

Leo shook his head, “No, it’s not your faults. I choose to be with you and I want to be with you,” he told her and then looked at her deeply, “Now that I don’t have anything, will you still love me?” he tested her.