Chapter 8

Chapter 8

“You like her don’t you?” Andrew asked Leo who was driving with a smile on his face.

“Very much,” admitted Leo. “I never feel like this towards any girl before. She’s really special.”

“I’m sure she is,” nodded Andrew in agreement, “One thing for sure I know she’s a shy and down to earth girl but she’s also always look down on herself.”

“Yeah I realized do realize that,” confessed Leo, “Do you know why?”

“Well, that’s because she’s not from a rich family. She always thinks that she shouldn’t be friends with any rich people because she’s not the same standard as them,” Andrew explained, “But most of our friends in school don’t bother much about her background except for one or two bitches and jerks.”

“No wonder she told me not to waste time with her,” said Leo.

“She tried to shut you out too huh?” asked Andrew.

“Yep,” nodded Leo.

“Nikita and I knew she would do that. That’s why Nikita invited us to come over to the boutique tomorrow, so that four of us could go out again. Nikita is the only person could make Luna listen to what she said. Just like earlier today,” laughed Andrew.

“Really?” queered Leo, “Thanks dude. Remind me to thank Nikita tomorrow huh?” Andrew nodded his head while the smiles stayed on Leo face until he reached home.

Finally he found a girl who doesn’t want to jump on him at every opportunity they have. First time, he falls for a girl not the other way round. Oh, no, he corrected himself, this the second time he falls for a girl. The first one was his mysterious girl but he thinks he’s not going to waste his time looking for her because now he’s going to concentrate in getting to know all he can about Luna. 

He woke up with a smile on his face the next morning. Whistling to his favorite song he walked downstairs for his breakfast. This time his mother already at the table eating her breakfast alone. His father must have gone out somewhere, he presumed. George greeted him and Leo realized that his butler trying to hide his nervousness, maybe he’s afraid that Leo will confront him with the same questions again. Leo greeted him back with a smile and immediately a relief face appeared on his butler thinking that Leo has forgotten about yesterday.

“Morning mother,” Leo greeted his mother kissing her on the cheek at the same time.

“Morning Honey,” she replied, “Where did you go after the show last night?” she immediately asked.

Leo drank his juice before replying to her, “I went to the club with Andrew.”

“And you both abandon your dates?” she glared at him, obviously angry with his action.

“We’ve gone with the other guys,” he lied but keeping his fingers crossed underneath the table.

“What’s wrong of bringing them along? I don’t think your friends would mind?” she said.

“It’s only guys, mother no girls. Andrew and I didn’t want them to feel awkward,” he explained.

“I don’t think they will ever feel awkward. You are there to entertain her,” she point out.

“I don’t want to entertain her,” he stress, “I want to enjoy with my friends. Anyway you know I don’t like her! I don’t want to pretend I do when I couldn’t even stand her!”

“I couldn’t understand why you didn’t like her. She’s such a nice and sweet girl,” his mother said to him. “I think once you really get to know her, you really will like her.”