"No one mentioned Valentine"

"You didn't have to"

"Listen to me-", "No, you listen to me. Get out my office"

Everest could hear they're footsteps fade.
____________

"Mom...Mom" both she and Everest stood up walked out into the rain. He might not have the strength but he's sure he can find it somewhere, somehow.

______
His hair dye had washed out a little because of the rain, staining his white shirt. "Mom...Mom" Clary shouted. She gasped at the blood spot on the ground. Everest pulled her back.

She ran into the loft. Both panting. Clary stopped causing Everest to look up. His eyes widen at the mess, holding the crystal tightly in his hands. Everything was shattered. Everything he had ever known, gone. He looked into the broken glass only to see a bright light shining on it. He looked around to find the source only to find nothing. He looked back at it as it began to fade. 

"Mom" Clary shouted, breaking down, Everest looked back at her as she fell to the floor, sobbing. "Clary," he said bending down next to her, holding her in his chest. "Get yourself together. We can't do this here. Not now" She nodded as she breathed in deeply, stopping herself from breaking down.

They got up. Clary grabbed an ax as they walked around. Clary turned to see Dot.

"They took Jocelyn," she said.

 "Who took her," he asked.

 "Rogue shadow hunters searching for the Mortal Cup" she walked forward. Everest looked her over, something was wrong. "What the hell are you talking about?" Clary asked.

"Think Clary, Everest. Did your mother ever talk to you about the mortal cup, A very important cup? It's gold, almost like chalice" she said stepping forward. Clary sobbed. "No! No, I don't know anything about a cup, Dot."

"One of the antiquities downstairs," Everest asked. 

"No, not those. Think. This could save Jocelyn."

"I can't think. Someone kidnapped our mother" Everest snapped. "Everything is going to fast. My mind is spinning and I feel like I'm dying. "

"You know more than you think, Clary and Everest Fray," she said. Suddenly her face changed like from the Club. This wasn't Dot. Clary stabbed the Stele into it.

Everest pushed her back as it growled. It began to turn into something from a horror movie. Everest looked at it gasping for air. It then jumped at them but he pushed them out of the way. It had manage took a bit of Clary and throw Everest against the wall. He groaned in pain. He tried to get up but couldn't. The thing came close to Clary.

"Clary" he mumbled. He couldn't anymore. His muscles hurt and every time he moved he felt so much pain coursing through him. It cornered her against a pillar. The blonde appeared and stabbed it in its heart. Everest sighed in relief but that moment was gone as soon as the pain came back.

The blue-eyed came into view with his arrow in his hand checking to see if any more were there. He looked down to see Everest shaking in pain. He bent down next to him, checking the wound. "How are you still alive" he whispered. Everest looked up at him, feeling dizzy. His eyes closing, try so hard not to let them shut. His head resting on Alec's shoulder. "Hey, you" he mumbled smiling slightly. Alec grabbed the side of his face. "Hey, stay with me. Okay, stay with me" He hissed in pain. "What was that," Everest asked looking up at him. "A demon"

"Demon" he questioned. "Yeah, a Ravener demon, shapeshifter" Alec responded looking him over.

 "Shapeshifter, awesome" he joked groaning when he moved his shoulder. 

"Don't move," Alec said.

"Why is the room swirling," Everest asked feeling everything moves

"Demon venom"

"Is that bad"

"You shouldn't even be alive right now"

"That's reassuring"

Alec looked down at him now noticing his hair was white and his shirt was stained black.

Everest stared at his eyes noticing how lovely they look.

"You have lovely eyes" he mumbled softly before his world went dark.

"I got you"

________

Yay, almost done with this episode.

Alec came for him, awe. I need a ship name. Anyone has any ideas just comment here.

So I'm setting a goal and this time, its 15 or more votes

Remember to vote and also, answer the question.

《Carla》

1013 words