Bloopers | II. Chapter 15

Dedicated to smokybear18 for all her love.

----

Hector gave his shoulder a squeeze. "If she loves you as much as I believe she will, she'll understand. You have to be honest with her. She doesn't know our world. It's your job to ensure that she understands everything before accidents happen."

His lips twisted up in a devil's smirk. "And for Goddess' sake, wear a condom!"

.

SCENE 2

As evening came, the house came alive. Gwen kept her company since Stone left, then they were joined by Alistair, and soon afterward, Gunner. The pair were fully clothed this time, though Alistair joked around about them having to wear clothes around the house at all times now.

"And don't you be wandering around here with just a banana hammock on, Gun! My poor sis will be scarred for life!"

.

SCENE 3

"That's it. You're coming with me." Alistair lunged for Aubree.

Her eyes widened, but before she could even move, he scooped her up and threw her over his big, broad shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"I knew I should have bought the dog treats!" she shrieked.

(A/N: Yes, I am referencing the previous chapter's blooper, ha!)

.

SCENE 4

"Stone," she said, taking a step toward him and pausing. "Tell me what happened back there. Tell me what you're thinking. Just... Say something."

"What do you want me to say?" he murmured, his gaze fixing on something outside.

She folded her arms across her chest. "I don't care what you say, just talk to me."

"I don't know what to say."

She groaned in exasperation. "Why are you making this so complicated?"

He turned and barked, "Because I can't get my hammer up!"

Her brows pulled together. "What? You mean this one?" She lifted up Mjolnir. "Or were you referring to your dick?"

 "Or were you referring to your dick?"

SCENE 4 – TAKE 2

She groaned in exasperation. "Why are you making this so complicated?"

He turned and barked, "Because I love you!"

Aubree's eyes widened before she blacked out.

---- AUTHOR'S NOTE ----

That last one... isn't that what we all thought he wanted to say? *evil author grin*