Bloopers | II. Chapter 13 - Drop It

Dedicated to 2far4me for... well, she knows. ;) (Take 1)

----

"It wasn't your fault," Aubree said. "I squeezed your mark, so I should be the one apologizing, not you."

Stone shook his head. "There's no need to apologize. You didn't know. I didn't know, for that matter."

"But you wouldn't have lost control if I hadn't squeezed it, right?"

"Aubree, drop it."

She peaked an eyebrow at him. "I would never dream of dropping your hammer, Stone."

TAKE 2

"But you wouldn't have lost control if I hadn't squeezed it, right?"

"Aubree, drop it."

She put her hand on her hip. "Hey, that's my line."

Stone just stared at her in confusion.

She bent forward with her hand stretched out and started making kissy noises with her lips. "Come here, boy. Come here."

Stone dead-panned. "I'm not a dog."

She continued making the kissy noises, and a growl escaped his lips.

Dammit, he wanted to go to her and beg for a kiss.

"Stop it."

She whistled and slapped her thigh. "Come here, Stone."

Growling lowly, he trudged out of the murky pond and glared down at her, making her giggle despite him being covered in sludge.

"Do you have any idea how degrading that is?"

Giggling again with her tongue poking out between her teeth, she looked up at him with reddening cheeks.

"I got you out of the water, didn't I?"

Now it was his turn to smirk as he stopped in front of her. "So you did. Now where's my treat?"

"Umm..." She pursed her lips.

He reached up with slimy hands and pulled her face up to meet his lowering lips.

As he kissed her, he wiped the slime from his hands over her breasts before snaking his arms around her waist and pulling her against his pond-scum covered body.

She squealed, trying to fight him off, but he just laughed as he lifted her off the ground like a doll, rubbing the green sludge all over her.

---- AUTHOR'S NOTE ----

He is pure evil! XD