" Fine " I said. He got them both dressed and I went and told the girls what we were doing and they went to get dressed. I loved having them around.

My mind was alot of places...but my business was the main thing. I was going to set up a date on my off week to talk to Travis for some help.

*

*

*

*

Gucci

I brough them to the park to play with my daughters, study these new girls, and see Cash. I wanted to be in her presence...plus grill her some about this new nigga.

We rode the park in my Escalade truck. What surprised me was Cash didnt ask how I got it.

We pulled up and the girls almost jumpped out before I could park. I laughed watching them run to the play ground with steph keeping an eye on them while me and Cash sat in the car.

" So hows your male friend " She looked at me.

" Fine I gues " Was all she said.

" How is his wife ? " I asked looking ahead..maybe I shouldnt have asked like that.

" His what !? " She ask. I turned and looked at her. Cash wouldnt be the type to mess with a 28 year old married man..but then again She has been surprising me lately.

" Did you think I wasnt going to look into him with him around my daughters my girl ? My family ? That was stupid. "

" What wife ? " She ask.

" The one hes married to that aint you " I say. She shouldnt play dumb or like a hoe. Its not cute at all.

" Your lying. Your just jealous " She tells me. My mouth drop..she didnt know? And she didnt believe me?

" Out of all people you think I would lie to you ? Me ? Gucci? Cash dont act like that..Instead of being mad at me for looking out for you, you need to be mad at that nigga for playing you out like that " I say. She didnt say shit to me she just got out closing the door behind her.

I shook my head...she was going to be hella surprised when she finds out the rest. This nigga is a fake! He aint no dream nigga. She can fuck with that nigga while he selling dope but im a problem? Thats crazy. I was here before him and Im going to be after.

I got out of the car and went to the girls. I used my time to play with my daughters and get to spend daddy daughter time with them...plus watch the new girls Cash brung in.

Im sorry to say it but Cash has such a bad judgement of characters. Her heart is so big she allows what anyone says to be believeable. And she falls for it...Im going to have to teach her to be a female me even better...no miss nice girl. Shes going to have to hold her head high and her middle finger higher.

" Who Wants to go get Ice cream ? " I ask.

" I do! I do! " They shout. I laughed and picked them up tossing them over my shoulder.

" Cash were going for Ice cream " I say. Without words she tucked her phone into her pocket and got up following us to the car. I strapped them in and we all got in and headed to my faviorte ice cream shop. I use to take Rae here when she was younger and my little cousins.

We walked into the ice cream shop.

" I want Chomcolate and sprinkles " Gigi says. She ment chocolate. We all laughed.

" Elle? Steph? Myan ? "

" Strawberry "

" Umm rocky road "