Chapter thirty-three - mobbed

[when was the last time I updated? Lol]

"Oh umm...this is Lisa. The one whom I was talking to you about." I said, changing the topic.

"Hello, nice to meet you I'm Martha O'Neill." My mom introduced herself to Lisa and Lisa smiled. "Ben, her husband." My dad introduced himself and Lisa just smiled.

"So uhh...I wish you all a best of luck on your flight back home." Lisa said and my dad chuckled. "No we're not gonna end this day without giving you an act of gratitude for letting our daughter stay with you." I said and Lisa nodded, shyly.

"You don't need to, sir." Lisa replied, shyly and my dad chuckled. "No we're going to give you a treat. You're like a hero to us already." My dad insisted and still, Lisa refused.

After minutes of dad insisting that we should give Lisa a treat, she finally agreed. She was still kind of shy though.

"What restaurant do you want to go to?" My dad asked. "Any kind will do." Lisa replied and my dad nodded. Lisa went to her room and grabbed her coat. We walked out of the apartment together. To our surprise, we were immediately swarmed by paparazzis and reporters. They began asking series of questions such as 'are you okay', 'what was it like' and all other shitty questions.

To be honest, I did not like the attention. Now that I'm finally free, I should be given some space. Like you know, time to adjust. Suddenly, a male paparazzi went in front of me so he could take a picture, nearly causing me to fall.

Dad stepped in to help me and confronted the man. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled at the man. "I'm sorry. I was about to take a picture." He replied. What a mature answer.

"Can't you see that my daughter's pregnant?" My dad asked the man and he nodded. The people around us also began murmuring while some continued taking pictures.

My dad rolled his eyes and grabbed me. We headed towards the parking lot.

Mom was able to sense that dad was kind of stressed. "You need to chill out. Just forget it, Ben. Okay?" Mom tapped dad on his shoulder and dad, still clearly stressed, just drove.

Mom sighed while dad began driving.

[a/n: I KNOW IT'S INCREDIBLY SHORT AND I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME. SORRY. I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY.

I HAD TO PLAY FOR MY SCIENCE TEACHER'S WEDDING AND IT WAS SUCH A GREAT FEELING. THIS SUMMER'S ALSO THE FIRST TIME I GOT TO PLAY TENNIS AND I ONLY WON ONCE HAHAHAHAHA.

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU STILL LIKE THIS SHORT UPDATE. I TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER. I PROMISE.

Btw, I'm on snapchat already. Follow me --> jodyythirlwall. :)