"Yeah squirt." Becky says,"Make yourself useful."

His grey eyes narrow,"What's in it for me?"

Becky leaps for him again,"Why you litt-"

"Becky will give you her desert privileges for a week." I cut her of with a glare,"All her Kit Kats are yours."

"No wa-"

Another look and she sighs in defeat,"Fine. Now go do your job squirt."

He sticks his tongue out at Becky before giving me a kiss on my cheek and running down.

"That manipulative little- I swear when he gets a girlfriend I'll make sure to embarrass him so thoroughly that he won't be able to show his face to anyone."

I roll my eyes. She was fifteen years old and she still acted like a two year old.

"But first things first." I pause throwing Mason a glance who looks rather petrified of me,"Please tell me you were being careful."

"I'm not sleeping with him. Jeez." She turns to look at Mason,"I-I didn't mean it like that. It's just that-"

"-you're not ready." The boy says earnestly,"I understand."

I raise an eyebrow,"Wow. Aren't you whipped? Unfortunately when her father comes home, he's is still going to kill you."

"Oh come on mom." She pleads,"You know I'm careful. I've got condoms and all. Aunt-"

She stops suddenly realising her mistake.

My eyes narrow,"Aunt who?"

She looks away purposely not meeting my eyes,"No one."

I sigh.

"I'm going to kill her." I say.

"It's not her fault." Becky stars,"She's-"

"Oh don't get me wrong I'm going to kill you too later. Right now let's get the poor boy out of the house before your father kills him."

"Thanks mom you are the best-"

"I'm just doing this because I actually happen to like your father and he'd never be able to survive prison. His face is too pretty for-"

"Car, Becky, Archer, I'm home."

Both of us turn to look at each other.

"Fuck!" I curse and then I realise I'm supposed to be a responsible parent,"I mean fudge. Very very bad fudge."

Archer appears at the door,"Dad's here."

"Thanks for nothing." Becky snaps,"Go distract him or something."

Archer pouts,"How?"

"Please sweetie." I say,"Go ask your dad about that new video game of yours. I'm pretty sure if you use your puppy dog face he'll get it for you in a heartbeat."

"But it's not released yet." Archer says.

"When has that ever stopped him." Becky looks irritated,"Just go."

Archer nods as he bounds downstairs.

"Okay." I say turning towards Becky's boy toy,"What now?"

"Back door." Becky says.

"Nope." I shake my head,"Too risky."

"How about the window?" She suggests.

I seize Mason up who looks rather afraid and pale.

"I don't think he'll be able to survive the fall."

He grows paler but Becky continues.

"What if we tie up-"