Chapter Thirteen: Evie's Point of View.

It was dark and there was no one around but us. I felt so relaxed and warm when I am with Theo. We hadn't stopped talking since we started to walk home. I found out he enjoyed to eat pineapples and he secretly loved Spongebob squarepants. I told him about my parents and their divorce everything was out in the open. I feel as though I can tell him anything and he won't judge me.

"Elliot cheated on me.. Twice" I told him. It felt good to get it out there - tell someone.

"I'm sorry" he didn't flinch when I told him. Everyone I told would start to coddle me make me feel better. However he just kept walking didn't do anything.

"It's ok.. It was a year ago. I will admit he broke me into a million pieces but I got on with it" I explained.

"It's understandable he was stupid to do that. He will never get you back and it's his lose. I would never ever hurt you.. Emotionally or physically"

I felt a tear fall down my face.

"Why are you crying?" He asked whilst slowly wiping my cheek.

"I haven't been treated this nice in a while" I admitted.

Theo was staring straight into my eyes. I felt as though he was looking into my soul. I slowly placed my hand on his soft cheek.

"When I'm with you I feel as though everything around me stops" he whispered. Our faces were grazing each other. I feel as though we're debating wether to kiss or not.

"I want to kiss you" I whispered without thinking.

He slowly moved his head and placed a gently kiss on my numb lips. It feels as though it's been hours and I just can't move myself. Everything about it is perfect.

He removed his lips from mine leaving me speechless.

"Wow" he said. I started to laugh which he joined.

"I'm happy" I said dreamily.

"Me too"

* * * * *

"So he ran straight up the hill screamed at the top of his lungs" Theo had been telling a past story about him and Jack.

"That's amazing - and he made it?" I questioned.

"Yes of course I laughed so hard that night" he said. I could see these memories he was telling were precious to him.

"Do you think it is hard being the prince?" I asked. I know that he will tell it differently but I just want to know.

"I know it's hard for him. He is always alone. He can be with a crowd of people and still feel completely alone" he said. His face is sad and I suddenly feel really sad for him. I just wish I could tell him 'I know you're the prince' but I can't.

"Sounds lonely.. At least you have me now. And um He has Kim" I replied.

"We're here" I said. Looking at my plain building I started to feel that I didn't want to go in.

"I can't wait to see you again" he pleaded. I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"I feel the same it's as though I've left you already" I replied.

I quickly wrapped my arms tightly around him. I could feel him slowly wrap his arms around my slim waist. It feels amazing to have him so close to me. I could stay here all night.

"I feel so relaxed being with you" he whispered through my hair and to my ears.

"Hmm same I could fall asleep" I giggled out.

He moved his hands to my cheeks and placed his lips on mine. Everything stopped again and it is just us in the world.

"I - should - go" I tried to say through each passionate kiss.

"Hmm - yes - just - one - second - longer" he got out. Our breath was starting to get heavy and my hands were tightly around him.

"Okay - now" he said. Saying that we quickly pulled our swollen lips off each other and stepped a feet back. We were now just stood facing each other. I can feel the magnetic connection between us. The knot in my stomach because I'm just too far from him.

"Right I need to go before I jump you" he said. I started laugh but accidentally put my hand on his arm.

We both looked at the deathly touch. The effect it hand on us was crazy.

"This has to stop I should - go before - I - just - um - goodbye" I mumbled out.

"Um yes - goodbye" we were touching each other without realising. Completely unaware that we were gazing at each others bodies.

I quickly ran away, opened my door and slammed it shut behind me.

How can I be so attracted by him. I know I love his personality but taking it to that level. I feel as though we're drawn to one another.

Opening the door back up I could see him pacing the street. It looked as though he was debating wether to come back to me. Finally he walked away and he had gone for the night.

* * * * *