Chapter Twelve: Theo's Point of View.

Andy and Ella had gone home and it was just the four of us. Kim and Jack were just walking into a giant hall when i stopped Evie. 

"Is everything ok?" She asked. I took my wooly jacket of and wrapped it around her chilled body. She smiled sweetly and held it to herself. 

"I don't want to push about Elliot but what happened in the bar?" I asked. On the way here it annoyed me how much i hated Elliot. I had never felt rage as much as i feel for him. 

"I will tell you later on" She said. Being shut down was fine if she doesn't feel she can tell me i wont push her. I just want her to be able to trust me. 

"I wont you to know you can tell me anything" I replied back to her. She gently laid a kiss on my iced cheek. 

"I know thats what i like about you. You are different from Elliot sweet, caring. mature and understanding Elliot wasn't like that" she answered me back. I stroked her cheek and reached for her hand. 

"Lets get inside then before we freeze out here" I said whilst pulling her into a giant hall. 

There was loads of people doing different things. People were rushing around and trying to find other people. Kim and Jack had gone of somewhere and we were left. Evie pulled me over to someone who was about to jump off a bridge. 

"How do you feel?" She asked the stranger. 

"Oh i didn't know you were coming.. Im terrified" He said. He was handsome and he looked at Evie in a loving way. 

"This is Jack" Evie said. I looked around until i realised she was on about me. I still haven't quite gotten used to changing my name. 

"Hello" I shouted. The crowd of people around us was getting bigger. 

"He is gorgease" The stranger shouted back as though i wasn't here. 

"I'm Alex Evie's best friend" He replied back. Another man was straping belts and buckels around him. I could see he was scared from the colour draining from his skin. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you" I said I'm glad it isn't another ex. 

"Right go outside and watch me" He yelled as he was pulled away. 

"I didn't know he was doing this" Evie whispered in my ear. She started to laugh she quickly grabbed my hand and pull me through the crowd of people. 

We were outside and she was mesmorized by her friend being taken up some stairs. She pulled her iphone out of her bag and started to take pictures. 

"Have you known each other long?" I asked her. She turned to me and smiled. 

"Two years but it feels like forever" She wispered into my ear. She turned back to Alex who was now stood ontop of a bridge. The bridge was high up i wouldn't want to do it myself. 

"He is about to go look" Evie shouted. 

Looking up at Alex I could see him. He slowly placed his stick figure leg out and walked off the bridge. He slowly fell in the air he looked free which was nice to see. Just as I thought he was going to crash he was jolted back up into the air.

"That was amazing" I told Evie. She looked straight at me and smiled. Her head was nodding and I could see the replay on her Iphone.

"I want to do it" I said without thinking. She quickly turned around and grabbed my arm. A few seconds later I was being pulled through some people.

"He wants to jump off the bridge" She told the women who was writing on some paper.

"That's great put your name here and go to them men" She said. I quickly put my name onto the paper and ran over to the men.

"Hello" They said whilst smacking my back.

"I cannot believe you are doing this" Evie said with a shock.

"To be honest neither can I"

"Hey what's happening.. why are these people strapping you in" Jack said. He was up and close to me and I know I'm going to get a lecture.

"I'm going to jump" was all I said to him. The men showed me where to go.

"Are you nervous?" Evie asked me.

"Yes" I said.

"This is truly amazing"

"Wish me luck" I said whilst I walked up some stairs.

"GOOD LUCK!" Everyone shouted from below me. The wind was getting stronger and I can feel myself shake.

Everything was dark but I could see lights from across London.

"HEY IM GOING TO ATTACH SOME STUFF TO YOU THEN YOU ARE FREE TO JUMP"

Watching this man strapping me into buckles to make sure I will be safe. Looking down I could see everyone watching and cheering. My stomach has thousands of butterfly's dancing and moving but I'm excited to do this.

"ONE" the man shouted. The wind was strong and I could hardly hear him.

"TWO" I wonder how Evie feels about me.

"THREE GOOO" He yelled. I could feel my body fall off the bridge I was helpless and free. All my thoughts had gone and I'm just flying. Closing my eyes the wind was blowing throw my hair everything I had once felt had gone.

Opening my eyes the ground was in my face. However the buckles and straps that were cuddling my body pulled me back up. I feel as though I just went through whiplash.

* * * * *

"That was amazing.. I felt free and just it was amazing" I said as I ran up to Evie. Wrapping my arms tightly around her it felt like home.

"It really was I feel so proud of you" She muffled through my hug.

"I can't believe you just did it"

"Neither can I" I said in a panic.

"Lets get you home before you explode with excitement"

"I'm sorry it was just a rush" I said as I held her hands. They were soft and welcoming.

"No it's fine I'm so happy that you did that" She replied back as she pulled me towards her.

"Kim said that her and Theo left after you got off the bridge"

"Well then I best walk you home" I said.

* * * * *