Sodapop x Reader

Today I'm going on my first date with Sodapop. We started going out about 3 days ago. He promised to take me on a special date. I'm so excited. ❤️

I laid in bed thinking about him. His dreamy eyes. His smile. His beautiful laugh and most of all his kindness. I love how he protects me. I love the way he holds me in his arms. I love how he worries for me and always makes sure I'm by his side.. I love it that he's mine.

I realized that time passed by. I looked at the clock and got up. I didn't want to look like a scrub for our date. I mean really who doesn't want to look good on their date.

I was putting on my makeup and I heard the telephone ring from downstairs. (I mean come on now this isn't the 21st century) I hoped that it would just be Sodapop and only him. It turns out I was right. I heard his sweet voice. It made me so happy. I couldn't wait to actually see him and be in his arms.

"Hey babe." His voice was soft and low. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Hi. How was work?" I tried to sound calm and relaxing, hoping he wouldn't sense the nervousness in me. I heard him chuckle.

"It was alright. But I stayed away from all of girls. The only one on my mind was only you, (Y/N)." I blushed when he said my name. I gulped and became silent for a few seconds. "S-Soda, you make me feel so happy.. I'm so happy to be yours." I touched my cheek with my left hand and rubbed it softly. "It's hard to explain..what I feel." I leaned against the wall and heard him chuckling again.

"Babe, I love you. You make me the happiest person alive. Promise you won't ever, ever leave me." His voice was now serious. I was shocked a bit but then nodded. "I promise. I will never leave you Soda. Please promise me too."

"I promise. And I love you."

-----------------

Comment for part 2.