C H A P T E R - 1

If you cant handle mature scenes, dont read the story. Please excuse the mistakes. Like, comment and voteeee. thanks (:

C H A P T E R - 1

I walked up to King of Diamonds and I knew all eyes were on me. My 700$ straplesss Versace fitted, thigh length dress hugged my full ass and chest nicely and my hot red Giuseppe Zanotti heels to match.

I knew I had the strippers jealous, the basic bitches mad and all the guys, young and old drooling over me and all I could do was place a smirk on my face as strutted to the entrance. Tonight was a special night for Miami because the The hottest up coming rapper, Lil Trey was hosting at King of Diamonds.

Tons of people, even hoodrats crowding around the club fighting security and other chicks to get in the club. Many got in, and few got VIP pass and as a regular here VIP line was my spot.

"Hey Frank." I said addressing the security by his first name.

"Come on in Kyla." Frank replied, moving aside and letting me in.

I could hear scuffs, and "wtf's" coming from people behind me and all I could do was chuckle slightly to my self. "These bitches must not know Kyla Walker" I thought. I quickly dismissed the thought and walked over to the bar.

"Apple Martini please." I said sitting on the bar stool.

"Gonna be a long night huh?" The bartender asked looking down at my chest and smirking.

"And what do you mean?" I asked feeling offended.

"On any other night you would've ordered something stronger like a shots or ciroc or something." he told me as he lifted his eyebrow "But I guess you're staying sober for a certain rapper, just like the rest of these money hungry hoes."

"Look! You don't even kno-" I began, waving my perfectly polished finger all in his face to cuss his ass out before someone interrupted me.

"Already starting trouble Ky?" the voice said.

It was dark in the club and the voice came from the VIP section. But instantly I knew who it was cause only one person calls me Ky and it was..

"Trey?!" I called out over the music.

"The one and only." he said coming into my view and pulling me by waist and into a hug, the smell of his cologne and the way he held me was driving me crazy and I had to pull away and sit before the tingle in between my legs begin.

"Wow it's been a while." I said grabbing my Apple Martini not forgetting my feud with the bartender.

"That's right too, I see you changed your look." He sat as his eyes roamed my body and he but his bottom lip and murmured, "Damn I missed you."

I threw my head back in a little laughter. "Same 'ol Trey, we haven't been talking for 2 minutes and you're already tal-"

"So you didn't miss me?" He said interrupting me as he rubbed his hand up my thigh.

Trey knew all the right words to say, the right movements to do and the places to touch to get me wet and in his bed. and he was doing it. He was doing it all. What the bartender didn't know what that unlike the "hoes" coming at trey for the money and fame. We had history. Stemy, hot, rough and sexy history, but we never dated. I guess you could say we were fuck buddies.

I moaned as low as I could as Trey's hand wandered up my thigh and inside of my lace thong. "I-I d-do miss you but-" I couldnt get the words out because I was already really wet and horny. "Ugh I can't do this." I thought. I wasn't going to let Trey get me this fast and we hadn't even had a decent conversation, I wasn't that easy.. so I thought.

"No buts Kyla, no strings attached remember?" He said as he began to put the tip of his finger inside me.

"Trey no." I said as I moved his hand and stood up. "I have a boyfriend now, I just came here to tell you, I support you in your music not to do all of this."

"In that tight ass dress?"

I looked down at my fit. "What about it? I like to look good and kill competition."

"Come on Kyla, just for told time sake. No one has to know." Trey said pulling me into his arms. He kissed my neck. "C'mon ma."

**

Before I knew it I was in Trey's bed after the show yelling his name for the city to hear. Like I says he knew all the right things to do.

"Ahhhh shit!" I hissed as Trey dug his tongue into my wetness.

"You like that?" He asked and I could feel the vibration through my whole body. I pushed his head deeper as I felt my self about to climax.

"Arrgh fuckkkk." I moaned. "More Trey more."

"Did you say more Kyla Walker?" I could feel him laughing at my desprateness.

"Mhmm." I hissed.

Moments later I was releasing a flood and Trey licked it all up. He hovered over me and put the head of his dick in my entrance teasing me.

"Awh fuck Trey, just fuck me already!" I moaned angry trying to force my self down on him but he held me by waist stopping me.

"Say the word."

"Do it ple-" and before I could finish trey put all his ten inches inside of me and fucked me senseless. God I missed these days.

"Shit you're tight as hell Kyla." he groaned and I smirked as I grind slowly on him as he penetrated in me.

"Im about to cu-" and within seconds what felt like 10 build up orgasms washed over us as we came together.

Trey fell ontop of me and I had no energy to fight him off, all I could think of was what I was going to tell Dre about me not coming home that night.