Chapter 9: Human Again 2

Izaya didn't know how he found himself in this situation, but considering what's been going on in his life, he really shouldn't be surprised. He actually wouldn't have minded so much- Shizuo was a much better option than one of his humans- but what he didn't get was why they were doing it in Shinra's guestroom.
"Shizu-chan has a really bad sense of humor. Or is this a kink? Doing it in the unused back-room of a psycho underground doctor's house who wants to dissect you and will also most likely record all of what's happening. If that is so, then I don't want to do this anymore with Shizu-chan."
To his surprise, Shizuo just smirked. "Anymore? So that means you wanted to do it with me, Izaya-kun?" Izaya gapped in shock. That's what Shizuo got from everything he said? And how did the brute even catch that?!
Clearing his throat and hoping that his face wasn't as red as he felt it was, Izaya said, "It's not like I want to do it with you. You're just a better choice than most of my aquaintances..." He dearly wished the bed would swallow him whole. That was such a tsundere thing to say!
This only seemed to fuel Shizuo on and the fake blond pinned the informants arms above his head. "Is that so?" Izaya wanted to struggle, but he'd been forced to drink the antidote not long ago and it was starting to take effect. Soon, he knew he wouldn't be able to fight back. He doubted he'd even want to fight back.
Sighing in resignation, he decided to play his last card. "Why does Shizu-chan even want to do such things with me? Don't you hate me?" He felt a sense of foreboding when all his words induced was a wider smirk than before.
"To be honest Flea, I think I don't actually hate you, but that's too troublesome to think about. All I know is that I don't want anyone else to be with you but me, so I'll just act on my desires." After that, all Izaya remembered was darkness and something else he didn't want to name...

" After that, all Izaya remembered was darkness and something else he didn't want to name

When Izaya came too, he found himself fully clothed, clean, and encased in Shizuo's arms. He nearly jumped out of the bed, but Shizuo's arms stopped him. He couldn't even move his legs. Sighing in resignation, he glanced up at Shizuo's sleeping face and felt a surge of something where his heart is supposed to be.
Shrugging it away, he decided to worry about it later when the fake blonde tightened his grip on him. Feeling a bit bold, and slightly high on the warm he felt, he leaned forward and lightly kissed Shizuo's forehead. Leaning back, his eyes widened when they met with smirking mocha.
"You! When did you wake up?!" He stuttered, burying his face in Shizuo's chest to hide his blushing face. Shizuo just chuckled in amusement. He could get used to waking up next to Izaya.
"I woke up when you tried to escape," he said, burying his face in Izaya's hair and taking a deep breathe. Izaya just cursed Shizuo mentally, trying to push away the flush in his cheeks so he could glare up at the bartender. But, he won't deny that he hated it...

___________________________________________________________________________

It's finally OVER! So, yeah, I hope it was an okay ending. I can't help but feel that it's a bit rushed...? Anyway, I may edit it later on, just to try and make it flow smoother.
Also... should I continue? If I do, then updates will take longer. I can't use Wattpad in school (Dorm student) because the Internet is too slow, so it's kind of a win-lose...?
Thanks for reading all the way until now! Have some cake and ice cream for all the trouble! 🍰🍦

Also, for the pic from a manga. If you can't read it well, here's what they're saying:
Shizuo- Are you still hibernating, Flea-Kun?
Izaya- ....................
Shizuo- It's already May, Y'know.
Shizuo- Come on, come out already.