Nya~!

Izaya knew it was a bad idea to trust Shinra. Heck, trusting Shinra was worse than pissing Shizuo off on a good day, and that was saying something. But, of course, his curiosity won over his self-preservation instincts.
He's made many bad- okay, too bland a term...- terrible life decisions, but this one took the cake- with cherry, whipped cream, and all. That was just how bad it was.
"Shinraaaaaaaaa!"
The bespectacled underground doctor laughed nervously under the murderous glare directed his way. If looks could kill, he had a feeling he would've reached the 4th level of hell by now. "Now, now, Izaya-kun, no need to do anything rash. It's just an innocent experiment..."
Izaya's glare darkened, if that was even possible at that point. "Innocent? Then please explain to me why I was in a drug-induced coma for 3 days only to wake up with the ears and tail of a cat!"
Shinra didn't have an answer to that, but what Izaya doesn't know won't hurt-... Never mind, but his life was more important at the moment for him to really care- after all, he won't be able to attend Celty and his wedding if he was 6 feet under. Something told him it would be better if he stayed silent.
"Relax, Izaya. I'll make an antidote for you, so don't kill me just yet."
"And how long am I supposed to wait, exactly?"
"..."
Izaya growled and stood up, grabbing his fur-coat and shoving it on. Hiding his tail and ears strategetically, he gave Shinra one last glare before turning to leave. Before slamming the door however, he said, "I'll give you 5 months. You better get that antidote ready by then."
Shinra flinched before sighing in relief when Izaya slammed the door and left. "I can't believe I'm still alive," he whispered to himself in awe. Shaking his head, he decided he should get started in making the antidote. Something crossed his mind that very moment that made him pause in his step, though.
He shrugged it off almost immediately.
"Besides, he'll definitely give me no chance of survival if I told him that he now is a magnet for the whole feline population..."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ah, poor Shinra... Oh well~, this is just a trial chapter. If you like it, I may just continue. But if not, then... Eh, I'll probably continue anyway. Who knows? Knowing myself, maybe... (・・?)